"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

He was the only one we wanted to meet as well. :(
When the party first started the line was clear out of the building, surprisingly long. We came back after fireworks and got in line and a CM said it was 30 (wait ended just inside the doors, but wraps inside) but then he took a break and my kids still hadn't trick or treated and wanted to leave, so we saw him, but no pic...

Edited to add, he also quit earlier than I expected. We went back I want to say around 11:30-11:45 maybe? and it was closed.
:eek:

Yes, as seen here:
Zero Waffle Sundae $6.49 / Specialty Treat then starting on Oct 1 it will become an Anytime Treat: Special pumpkin waffles for you here at Sleepy Hollow. This sundae comes topped vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, and a caramel drizzle.

All Specialty and Anytime Treats; descriptions and prices have been posted here:

Post #8

waffles last year were our favorite! a 'must share' portion size though.

If you stand in line to get a photo then your entitled to get any photo you want weather you want to be in the actual photo or not. If your just trying to get a photo for yourself of just the character and no one else while your passing by and you don't care who else is in the photo then I can't see how that will bother anyone unless your putting peoples pictures on a website or something without their permission.

There is no expectation of privacy in public. Your likeness can be captured in photo or video and used for any non-commercial purpose. In other words, people can do whatever they want with it except use it to make money (advertising, promotion, a commercial TV show or film) - if they wanted to do that, they would need a signed release or a notification - like the fine print when you buy a ticket.

I've seen lots of people snap photos of characters from outside the queue. Sometimes they position a family member with the character in the background. It's no big deal. And if you wait 15 seconds, you can probably line up a decent shot. Or you can crop out the strangers if you like. I have never noticed a CM blink an eye at this, either.

Last edited:
There is no expectation of privacy in public. Your likeness can be captured in photo or video and used for any non-commercial purpose. In other words, people can do whatever they want with it except use it to make money (advertising, promotion, a commercial show or film) - if they wanted to do that, they would need a signed release.

I've seen lots of people snap photos of characters from outside the queue. Sometimes they position a family member with the character in the background. It's no big deal. And if you wait 15 seconds, you can probably line up a decent shot. Or you can crop out the strangers if you like. I have never noticed a CM blink an eye at this, either.

Good to know. Thank you for providing that information.

Tried searching but couldn't find an answer.

Was Brer Rabbit a meet and greet or did they just roam around?

I would love to know some of the allergy groups for Disney if you don't mind sharing.
Of course! My favourite FB group is 'Disney Chefs Rock Food Allergies' - truly amazing resource and awesome group of people. I am also a part of Disney Food Allergy Group and Gluten Free Disney as well. I'm a part of groups for specific allergies. My one daughter is pn and the other is dairy, egg, wheat. I've found that first group to be invaluable :)

Eagerly awaiting more reports and reviews of the special party treats. The two I had settled on, Doombuggy and Leota, seem to be getting negative reviews. Hoping that they improve?

I really love the HM and was hoping to get one of the treats. I might swap them out for the Zero waffle sundae and Maleficent cone.

Eagerly awaiting more reports and reviews of the special party treats. The two I had settled on, Doombuggy and Leota, seem to be getting negative reviews. Hoping that they improve?

I really love the HM and was hoping to get one of the treats. I might swap them out for the Zero waffle sundae and Maleficent cone.

I never a good heard from anyone who tried the doombuggy. I heard they looked bad and stopped selling them! Maybe need to work on them more. I’m curious how they tasted though because it’s on my list!

I never a good heard from anyone who tried the doombuggy. I heard they looked bad and stopped selling them! Maybe need to work on them more. I’m curious how they tasted though because it’s on my list!
I'm not sure if that can be the case as they're only available on party nights and there has only been one party. I believe we'll know more this Friday as that will be the second party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter