"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Weather is not looking good for our trip starting 10/23. I’m getting a little concerned that it’s showing rain/storms all the way through 10/26 right now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain that much in late October but maybe this year is just being weird. I hope the chances of rain go way down. We are used to going the first week of March and have never had rain.

We arrive on 10/21, with our MNSSHP on 10/25. The forecast keeps changing for each day, every day. We're hopeful for the best, but we'll have a blast, either way!

Is the apple stein sold out at AK? For some reason I thought I read that somewhere and we really want one of them.

I'm also at this party! Keep an eye out for Ariel and Sid from Toy Story...
So will I. I’ve been growing this knarly beard since August for my pirate costume. I’ll trim the beard Monday or Tuesday and replace the Avatar with me in costume so I can be recognized at the two Parties (25th and 28th) that I’ll attend and the People that I’ll be meeting at two to go in with me (as a DVC blue card member) can recognize me. I still have a few spaces on the 28th, if anyone is interested in entering at 2.

Someone please remind me - between 2 and 4, the DVC party entrance is the farthest right? We will likely arrive around 3:30 and want to get right in, so making sure I head to the right place since they’ll be lines formed for the 4:00 entry. Thank you!!

I just got caught up...

We are going on to the 10/23 party. My girls (13 and 15) weren't going to dress up, but then my older daughter decided to put together a costume and she is going to be Hercules! She did a pretty good job with throwing together a tank top, skirt, belt and head band and then topped it off with a blue hoodie that doubles as her cape. She got it all from the thrift store, except the skirt. For that, she bought the fabric and a pattern and sweet-talked her grandmother into making it for her:love2:. She even went to the craft store and bought some leather and snaps and made herself some wrist cuffs. DD13 wasn't quite as creative. She bought an olive-green short utility suit, camouflage bandana and face paint and said she is going as "GI Jane". I'm the least creative....I have a glow-in-the dark Mickey skeleton t-shirt from Target...that's my costume:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter