"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I just got caught up...

We are going on to the 10/23 party. My girls (13 and 15) weren't going to dress up, but then my older daughter decided to put together a costume and she is going to be Hercules! She did a pretty good job with throwing together a tank top, skirt, belt and head band and then topped it off with a blue hoodie that doubles as her cape. She got it all from the thrift store, except the skirt. For that, she bought the fabric and a pattern and sweet-talked her grandmother into making it for her:love2:. She even went to the craft store and bought some leather and snaps and made herself some wrist cuffs. DD13 wasn't quite as creative. She bought an olive-green short utility suit, camouflage bandana and face paint and said she is going as "GI Jane". I'm the least creative....I have a glow-in-the dark Mickey skeleton t-shirt from Target...that's my costume:teeth:
I’m going as Miguel from coco so you might see me there that night!

Finally our party night. We are excited. We went to breakfast this morning at Crystal Palace and was happy to see there was still tickets for tonight. Hoping for the best and planning for the worst. Weather has been so hot today but Humidity has gone down now and looks like tonights weather will be great. We will have a great time regardless.

This is our FIRST MNSSHP!!! I am so excited and very unprepared. DH just decided we would all go and we have tickets for 10/21. My 15 y/o DD is concerned that she is not dressing up Disney. In fact, none of us are dressing up Disney. Does that matter? We just want to dress up and have fun. DH and I have traditional German costumes, other teen DD is doing some 70’s outfit, youngest teen is doing steampunk. Do people dress up in stuff other than Disney?

This is our FIRST MNSSHP!!! I am so excited and very unprepared. DH just decided we would all go and we have tickets for 10/21. My 15 y/o DD is concerned that she is not dressing up Disney. In fact, none of us are dressing up Disney. Does that matter? We just want to dress up and have fun. DH and I have traditional German costumes, other teen DD is doing some 70’s outfit, youngest teen is doing steampunk. Do people dress up in stuff other than Disney?

See you there! Never been either but we are dressing up as the incredibles (my GFs 4 year old daughters idea) I would assume most kids dress up since there is trick or treating but im not sure on that

Don't worry.

People dress up as anything and everything. You'll see Marios and Luigis. You'll see kids in costumes from their favorite non-Disney IP. You'll see generic vampires and witches. You'll see people not dressed up at all, or maybe couples in a Jack t-shirt and a Sally t-shirt. Everyone does their own thing and everyone's just there to have a good time. Good CMs may interact with you based on your costume, but it's far from mandatory and far from necessary to dress Disney :)

I'm at Disney now and I think I want to go to the party tonight. Will I have to go to the transportation and ticketing center to buy my ticket? I know I could have bought it in the park while I was there earlier, but I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to go. If I showed up at the park around 5:30 or so would they let me in that late with my AP so I can buy the party ticket in the park? I don't know if there's some point at which they stop letting non-party-goers in.

Does anyone know if you're able to pick up the Allergy treat bag after the party is over, specifically after the last HP show. So it would probably be closer to 12:30am? I'd prefer to grab on the way out rather than on the way in and I don't think we'll be near the one in Liberty Sq during the party (but will do if I have to).

You will be fine. My nephew and his wife went as the Joker and Harley Quinn

Mine is also updated in the main thread. Going 25th oct.too. I thought FoxC was.going to check them next.week but if you can give your comments that will be great. Thanks!

I'll be there on the 25th too! We'll be the ones walking around in circles because I'm unsuccessfully trying to come up with a plan without seeming like I have my travel party on an itenirary :rotfl: We are taking my in laws who like to fly by the seat of their pants :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter