"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love all the information that is coming in... I wanted to see how the first party went before purchasing our ticket for the first week in December.. and now I am getting more excited about going.!!! Thank you for everyone information and sharing..

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed in the treats you pay for.
None jump out to me and they just seem a bit plain.
Also I don't happen to see the wrapped sugar cookie under the free treats which had been mentioned in the HUB info.
I think my sister and I are going to bring a zip loc baggie for some of the cookies.

Looking at the food options under the counter service locations, it lists a Yule log, Sandy Claus dessert, Scrooge egg nog custard, etc. Maybe they're not exclusive to the party (like the peppermint soft serve)? I'm interested in the egg nog custard. popcorn:: That being said, this is our first MVMCP so I have no frame of reference...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter