"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Limited Edition MagicBand
4000209893901.1.png

Price: $34.99.
The Limited Edition size is 3000, and only says so on the back of the band, not on the box anywhere. It should make special effects and sounds at touch points as well.

It’s our first time going to the party and I have so many questions... we are two adults going on a Friday night because that’s what fits our schedule

1. We will be in magic kingdom the day of the party as well, can we do anything of these things before the party officially starts? Earlier in the day or Do they start at 2 (we are dvc members)? 4? 7?
1-a. Get magic shots? especially the one entering magic kingdom looks so cute
1-b. Buy party merchandise like shirts and pins?
1-c. Get the party tiki bird sorcerer’s apprentice card?

2. We are planning on doing the plaza garden fireworks desert party because it might be a once in a lifetime or very long time trip to the party. Questions about that.
2-a. What time should we go to the deserts? I don’t want to waste a lot of time getting deserts I’m more getting it for the view
2-b. What time should we go to the viewing area? Do we have to go directly from the food or can we do something in between and go directly there?
2-c. Can you see the stage show at 9:25 from the plaza fireworks viewing area?

3. Can we get our wrist bands inside the park at the locations listed in post 1 at 2 if we are dvc or do we need to go back to the entrance?

Last edited:

Review of the first treat you get in the bypass. A very good Santa Mickey sugar cookie. I hope to get vids taste testing everything up on my channel tonight.

First time party guest in a few weeks. So, we have our FP in place for both 4pm and 5 pm windows. Once we get our wristbands, do we need to go through a particular entrance at the Bypass (where is that?) Or can we just hang out wherever we are in the park?

I've been a few times when the free treats were just sugar cookies and snickerdoodles and hot chocolate and was not disappointed. Only other free treat I even want to try this time is the pretzel.
I'm just disappointed in the paid treats in comparison to the variety of the Halloween parties.
Makes you wonder if that was on purpose to get more people to buy into the dessert party for those treats?

Confirmed jack as sandy claws with Sally. In TST starting at 4:30. Wristbands to be handed out in line.

View attachment 364032
This is great news. I shall revise my schedule and leave out the part where we go to one of the other locations for party bands since we'll already be in park.

The pins and magicband were in the first room from the park entrance. The next set of registers had the passholder merchandise and the third room had a roped off section in the back with the shirts, ornament, mug, a reusable tote that I don’t think was party specific and some kinda light up wand
This is the same as it was for my MNSSHP

Following along like I did the Halloween party thread
Me too!

Here is your first look at Jack and Sally. They were awesome. Great interaction. He loved my vintage shirt from the first Haunted Mansion Holiday event.

Great pic! And I love your wife's Lularoe leggings. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear on our party night. I may or may not have a lot of disney LLR.

Is anyone livestreaming? I thought DFB was, but they just seems to be updating their site with pictures.
I could have sworn I saw that someone would be live streaming the castle lighting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!