"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we had a change in our party plan, and am looking for some suggestions for good a spot that we could see the Holiday Wishes fireworks from Main Street and then just hang for the 2nd parade. We will have a stroller and 2 ECV's in our group of 7. The plan is to go FROM the Hub from the 8:15 Frozen Holiday Wish, over to the 8:35 Totally Tomorrowland Christmas, and then into Main Street to stake out the spot for the 10 pm fireworks and parade. Part of group will stop over at Club Tinsel for just a little bit and then re-join us at our spot. Following the parade, we would like to try to hit Jack/Sally at TST, if they don't shut down the line, right after the parade before closing. The ECV's are not for permanent problems, but recent foot surgeries preventing walking 10 miles every day. Could we find the parade spot, park the ECV's there, slide into the street for fireworks, and then go back to ECV's for the parade viewing? I've never had to deal with them, so I'm anticipating having trouble viewing the angles of the fireworks from the sidewalk (on the ECV's) or people standing in the way....but then also maneuvering them to face the castle and then try to k-turn or whatever on the sidewalk to face the street for the parade? Both the DW and my mom want to stay on Main Street for these two events for atmosphere, so I'm not sure how the flagpole area would work, even if a spot was there (but given from what I've seen here, at that time, without staking it out earlier, there probably wouldn't be any.) Thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated.

Anyone have an option on November 30th vs the 2nd? I would naturally assume a Sunday party would be less crowded. But that’s the start of the week with all the pop warner stuff starting at espn wideworld of sports. So I wonder if Sunday will be busy as well and it won’t matter!?
Wanted to try my question again. See if anyone had an opinion! Thanks!!

Can anyone confirm when the Seven Dwarfs M&G started? I am trying to figure out a plan, we want to see the parade, fireworks and meet Jack & Sally and also Seven Dwarfs. We are not to worried about the rides we will be able to do those on other days etc. I thought we could do one of the M&G first thing and then leave the other till later in the evening.

6:15pm. They started actually meeting about 6:20pm

Haven't read through a lot of this thread so forgive me if it was asked, but is the Moana M&G a nightmare? It's the one I know my DD will want to do so I didn't know how much time I had to devote to sitting around and waiting. I'd personally like to meet Nick & Judy as well.

Haven't read through a lot of this thread so forgive me if it was asked, but is the Moana M&G a nightmare? It's the one I know my DD will want to do so I didn't know how much time I had to devote to sitting around and waiting. I'd personally like to meet Nick & Judy as well.

These are the two m&gs I was wondering about.

Loving all of the pics and information. So, the Tony's Town Square Party is only available for the second parade and not the first?

The line to order wasn’t bad. My wife’s drink was quick but my frapachino took a bit of time. Total time 10-15 minutes I would say.
Hm... Do we know if the WDW Starbucks locations use digital ordering? 15 minutes of a paid evening is not cheap

right? I'm here like "man Josh didn't hate it, it must be amazing" :lmao:
I don't recall reading this man's reviews before, but seems to me he was not particularly happy with the food. Typical Tony's pre-made cafeteria quality is what I get from it. I think he enjoyed the drinks.

Continuously through out the party, it only stops for a couple of minutes and starts back up
That confuses me since everything I've read said it's on just before and just after the parades, fireworks, and other shows.
I'd be happy for it to be all night since I dont really care about the shows but would like to stroll down Main Street to experience the snow.

I watched a video review earlier and the person doing the video went straight there after the second parade and it was only a 10 minute wait.

I don't recall reading this man's reviews before, but seems to me he was not particularly happy with the food. Typical Tony's pre-made cafeteria quality is what I get from it. I think he enjoyed the drinks.

The plus of Josh is that he never tries to kiss up to Disney or anything else Orlando, he can't be bought and he will tell you how he really feels .... with snarky humor.

I'd much rather read his reviews than so many others that just fluff everything up. I want to know truthfully what I will get for my money.

And he takes great photos of everything so you know what to expect.

He is usually full of sarcasm and dry humor. So this was a 'glowing' review by his standards. lol

^THIS

Last edited:
The plus of Josh is that he never tries to kiss up to Disney or anything else Orlando, he can't be bought and he will tell you how he really feels .... with snarky humor.

I'd much rather read his reviews than so many others that just fluff everything up. I want to know truthfully what I will get for my money.

And he takes great photos of everything so you know what to expect.
^THIS
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Josh’s was the only review I’m interested in when it comes to events like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter