"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday Wishes party.

I wonder if the website was having trouble when you checked. I just checked the Terrace Holiday Wishes party and found availability on all but one date (11/15, I think it was). I haven't looked into the garden version since I'm considering the terrace version because I'm thinking by that time of night we'll appreciate watching the show from a chair. I am having trouble with the time link opening, but I found that by right clicking and choosing open in new tab, I could proceed with booking.

I wonder if the website was having trouble when you checked. I just checked the Terrace Holiday Wishes party and found availability on all but one date (11/15, I think it was). I haven't looked into the garden version since I'm considering the terrace version because I'm thinking by that time of night we'll appreciate watching the show from a chair. I am having trouble with the time link opening, but I found that by right clicking and choosing open in new tab, I could proceed with booking.

Yes! It's a website issue. When putting in my dates and selecting my time as "dinner" it shows both dessert parties as "no times available" , something to that effect. But when I click the small arrow to go to the page for the parties my dates are available. Thanks for all the help!!

Yes! It's a website issue. When putting in my dates and selecting my time as "dinner" it shows both dessert parties as "no times available" , something to that effect. But when I click the small arrow to go to the page for the parties my dates are available. Thanks for all the help!!

You're welcome! I'm so glad it's working for you now. Disney's site is so touchy sometimes.

Just an FYI, if you want the Candlelight Processional but its been sold out on the dates you want try the Holiday D-Lights tour. It includes the Candlelight Processional. I got it for a Neil Patrick Harris date without being a current AP passholder (though I will be at the time).

I'm trying to figure out a plan for the party. At what time should I get in line for the Dwarves?

I'm trying to figure out a plan for the party. At what time should I get in line for the Dwarves?
We lined up at 5:30 at MNSSHP and were done about 6:45. This was a bit later than I’d planned to lineup - shoot for closer to 5 if you want to be one of the first.

Just booked December 21st MVMCP tickets. I know it will be busy, but it was the only day we could do it on our quick trip. Just planning to enjoy what we can during the party! I haven't been to it since the early 00s and I think it was one of the first years they had it. Crowds were a lot less at that time. Anyone been on the final few nights?
We went to the 2nd to last party last year and absolutely loved it! We're doing the same again this year. It was sold out, but crowds weren't bad at all. We were walking up to the pin shop in Frontierland and realized the first parade was starting and managed to get a great spot. We saw Minnie and Daisy at the beginning of the night. We lined up 15 minutes before they came out and were 6th in line. We skipped the lines we knew would be longer, but at the end of the night we walked right up to Belle and Ariel and Eric. Even with it being a sold out party it was very manageable, even with a 5 and 2 year old (2 year old made it the whole night. 5 year old passed out as soon as we got on the bus).

What are your thoughts on the holiday dessert party during wishes?...Is it worth it or taking away from party time? How do you feel about the view?

What are your thoughts on the holiday dessert party during wishes?...Is it worth it or taking away from party time? How do you feel about the view?
Everything I have read said its not necessary and is not worth losing the time for

I considered it but decided that it wasn't necessary. There will be a lot less people in the MK that on a regular day so the view should be fine. I was also discouraged by the fact that the dessert party and the first parade seem to be held at the same time.

NEWS

Christmas in July

2018 Disney Holiday Merchandise Is Here…And It’s Kind Of Surprising…
2018-Holiday-Christmas-Merchandise-1.jpg

2018-Holiday-Christmas-Merchandise-6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter