"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The next dessert party Disney offers, IMO. Enjoy!

Still :offtopic:
Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed it last year. Had we known it would be food too and such a variety of beverages, we would not have had a dinner ADR so close. Now we know and are prepared. :santa: We also enjoyed the FEA Dessert Party with 3D glasses @ Epcot. It was money well spent, and walk on for FEA was just a plus. We have had decent viewing locations watching IllumiNations, but this view was awesome and we were able to sit down. Finally will see HEA this year at the MK, booked Dessert Party on Thanksgiving day. Saw it twice from BLT last year during Christmas.

Does MVMCP usually sell out on all dates? We were thinking about going the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Nov.25, but not buying tickets until we get there.

Does MVMCP usually sell out on all dates? We were thinking about going the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Nov.25, but not buying tickets until we get there.

Not every date will sell out, but some do. Last year all 3 the week after Thanksgiving sold out, but I am not sure how far in advance they did. I thought it was listed somewhere on this forum, but I’m not sure where.

See Page 1, Post #3. Previous MVMCP Info.

Sold Out Dates: 11/9 (10/25), 11/26 (11/26), 11/28 (11/28), 12/1 (11/21), 12/5 (12/5),12/12 (12/12), 12/15 (12/15), 12/17 (12/2), 12/21 (12/19) & 12/22 (12/6)

Still :offtopic:
Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed it last year. Had we known it would be food too and such a variety of beverages, we would not have had a dinner ADR so close. Now we know and are prepared. :santa: We also enjoyed the FEA Dessert Party with 3D glasses @ Epcot. It was money well spent, and walk on for FEA was just a plus. We have had decent viewing locations watching IllumiNations, but this view was awesome and we were able to sit down. Finally will see HEA this year at the MK, booked Dessert Party on Thanksgiving day. Saw it twice from BLT last year during Christmas.
Be prepared to cry when you see HEA up close!! (Or is that just me?! LOL)

News.... If these are your dates!

Walt Disney World in Florida will celebrate Mickey’s birthday from November 16-18 with special merchandise and food & beverage items as well as the chance for guests to celebrate at Magic Kingdom Park during the “Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!” Street Party, sing “Happy Birthday” along with the Dapper Dans on Main Street, U.S.A., and join in a special birthday dance party at Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland. Then in 2019, Walt Disney World will continue celebrating when World’s Biggest Mouse Party comes to the resort.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ned-for-the-90th-anniversary-of-mickey-mouse/

Hi all! We are attending our first MVMCP on the 29th. We only want to see the Dwarfs and Sandy Claws. I've tried to figure out how to successfully see below in one party. Would it make sense to line up for the dwarves at 5pm then get in line to see Sandy Claws just before the park closes around 11:30pm?

Hi all! We are attending our first MVMCP on the 29th. We only want to see the Dwarfs and Sandy Claws. I've tried to figure out how to successfully see below in one party. Would it make sense to line up for the dwarves at 5pm then get in line to see Sandy Claws just before the park closes around 11:30pm?

I'd probably switch those times.

In my experience Sandy claws is the more popular of the two.

Also, dwarves line movies faster because they can't talk, while Sandy has often long interactions.

Id get in line for Sandy at 4, then immediately go to dwarves and you might be close to finishing both before party start.

You don't want to spend the rest of the party worrying about getting in someone's line before it closes.

Also, dwarves line movies faster because they can't talk, while Sandy has often long interactions.

Id get in line for Sandy at 4, then immediately go to dwarves and you might be close to finishing both before party start.

You don't want to spend the rest of the party worrying about getting in someone's line before it closes.

If the characters start meeting before party times are they checking for wristbands? Or does the line end up longer cause anyone can meet?

For reference, Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we were in line for Sandy at 5:20, he came out at 6, we met him at around 6:50. He took a handful of breaks during those 50 minutes.

We have done MNSSHP 2 years in a row and this year we are visiting the first week of December instead. We may not be able to afford the Christmas party due to staying a whole 2 nights longer this year. Are we REALLY missing out? Should we shorten our trip and try to swing it? Will we be satisfied with the other holiday going ons? We do plan on catching all of the Holiday shows at other parks as well as the Epcot Holiday Festival tastings. I can't help but feel like we will be constatnly regretting not going. What are some other holiday ideas we can do that don't cost extra? Thanks!!!

We have done MNSSHP 2 years in a row and this year we are visiting the first week of December instead. We may not be able to afford the Christmas party due to staying a whole 2 nights longer this year. Are we REALLY missing out? Should we shorten our trip and try to swing it? Will we be satisfied with the other holiday going ons? We do plan on catching all of the Holiday shows at other parks as well as the Epcot Holiday Festival tastings. I can't help but feel like we will be constatnly regretting not going. What are some other holiday ideas we can do that don't cost extra? Thanks!!!

Missing out, matter of opinion. If the opportunity arises, IMO, everyone should go at least once. If not able to attend, for whatever, reason, don't really know what you're missing if never been, in so much that everyones party experience is different and their plans/strategies are different, and what you read here and on other websites.

Post #1 lists what's exclusive to MVMCP and what will be offered after the last MVMCP to day guests. Post #2 lists Holiday Happenings (majority of happenings are free, a few have costs attached) --- all things holiday at WDW with descriptions (updated as details are released). Post #3 also lists previous threads, you can view MVMCP 2017 thread for full 2017 holiday details.

We are going for Thanksgiving this year. I have worked our schedule to go early to attend the last party for Thanksgiving. We love it!!! :santa:

You can go to the 2017 thread, last page, to see my plans for last year's party. Happy Planning! :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter