17952982_1887448921281061_5686345885214197481_n.jpg

(Image credit: runDisney)

Events:
runDisney Kids
Star Wars 5K
Star Wars 10K
Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side
Star Wars Dark Side Challenge

May 18, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EST (Early Passholder, DVC)
May 23, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EST (General)

Click here for the runDisney Page

I'll be in for the challenge to maintain legacy (for whatever that's worth! :teeth:) and possibly the 5K with DH again if he's up for it. Thanks for starting the thread, I didn't get the early registration link (never get those emails), so I've calendared APH registration.

First timer doing it!!! I'm going to do the 10K. It's on my "bucket list before 40" so I'm just barely gonna make it! :cool1:

Friend is doing the Princess 1/2 in February & said she'd do Star Wars weekend with me so I'm really excited!!! Can't wait to sign up May 18th...NO BACKING OUT THIS YEAR!!!

I received the link too. Haven't fully decided whether to do this one again....but I don't think I will be able to stop myself! The Princess half and this half are at expensive times to visit Disney World as they fall in the time period of Winter and Spring school breaks. But Legacy would be a good thing. Right??

I talked a friend into doing the 5k so we're hoping to make it in for that... also trying for the 10k solo
It'll be my first weekend outside Wine and Dine (did the 10k in 16 and signed up for this years 10k in nov)

DH and I are hoping to stay legacy on the half. I haven't bit the bullet and signed up yet with the early registration link. We may all do the 5k again, but haven't decided. DD was miserable on so little sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!