Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

I've booked, but I'm DVC and my 11-month window just happened to open this week!

Where? When I go to look things up on the site to only let's you scroll till December 2017...
We're local and just need 3 nights room only so no need for a TA

I think you have to call in and also the rates won't be guaranteed as that hasn't been finalized afaik. So they'll just tell you it could change once the rates come out.

Where? When I go to look things up on the site to only let's you scroll till December 2017...
We're local and just need 3 nights room only so no need for a TA

Call the WDW reservation number. You can book room only reservations up to 400 days (or something like that) in advance.

Registering for challenge and 5k... just after Light Side opens back up so I can get my husband in.

Not DVC or AP - hoping to register myself and DD7 for the 5K on Tuesday - does it tend to sell out same day?

Not DVC or AP - hoping to register myself and DD7 for the 5K on Tuesday - does it tend to sell out same day?
the 5k did not sell out same day last year for 2017, it didn't sell out till mid February, but who knows how this one will go.

Last edited:
Looking forward to booking tomorrow. We will be doing the heap! Would recommend everyone doing them all if they are signing up the half and just a leisurely jog round the other two.

How quickly did the half sell out for 2017? I have to register myself and son for the 5k and husband for the half. My plan was for my husband to sign up our son and I sign up for me and then he can sign up for the half. I don't want to miss out on anyone being able to run!!!

How quickly did the half sell out for 2017? I have to register myself and son for the 5k and husband for the half. My plan was for my husband to sign up our son and I sign up for me and then he can sign up for the half. I don't want to miss out on anyone being able to run!!!

I don't think the half sold out. I know someone who registered just a couple of weeks prior to the race.

No races have sold out on the pass holder site. I think you'll be ok for the half. They were still selling the half the day before for this years.

You could still purchase a half bib at the expo this year.

I don't think the half sold out. I know someone who registered just a couple of weeks prior to the race.

You could still purchase a half bib at the expo this year.

Yep, exactly: the half never did sell out this year. And the 5K didn't sell out for a long time, but I'd still do that one first.

Happy registration day to all registering today! Soon, you will know the power of the Dark Side...
darkside_newthumb.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter