Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

So it’s been a couple of years since our last trip with DD and family. Planning now for a September 2019 trip to meet cousins and family there. Planning to stay at Beach Club. My question is, since we have no BB offer, when do the free dining offers if any usually come out? And do I go ahead and book rooms and then add dining later if free dining offers come out for our trip dates? Any advice is appreciated!
Free Dining normally comes out in late April.

It is personal choice if you wish to book your trip ahead of time of when FD comes out. When the FD offer is available, you will be required to book an entirely new vacation based on availability. FD cannot be added to an existing booking.

Some will recommend that you not book in advance in order to leave rooms empty and encourage the FD offer. Others will recommend if you are going regardless of FD and have specific resort requests, to book prior to FD coming out to ensure you get the resort you prefer.

It’s personal choice.

Free Dining normally comes out in late April.

It is personal choice if you wish to book your trip ahead of time of when FD comes out. When the FD offer is available, you will be required to book an entirely new vacation based on availability. FD cannot be added to an existing booking.

Some will recommend that you not book in advance in order to leave rooms empty and encourage the FD offer. Others will recommend if you are going regardless of FD and have specific resort requests, to book prior to FD coming out to ensure you get the resort you prefer.

It’s personal choice.

Okay thanks! That's helpful. The dates are set because we are meeting other family there so I guess I need to book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!