Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

First time here and I want to be sure I don’t screw this up.

Can I buy the b1g1 ticket and then later add either rip tour or express pass to one or both of the nights? Thanks.

My husband and I did that last year. We bought the express pass later and then joined an awesome group for a private RIP tour the next night. Last year HHN was very popular so just be careful that you don't wait too long after the B1G1 sale ends.

My husband and I did that last year. We bought the express pass later and then joined an awesome group for a private RIP tour the next night. Last year HHN was very popular so just be careful that you don't wait too long after the B1G1 sale ends.

Mod Mac kindly permitted posters to make posts as to wanting to ‘share’ their private RIP tours last year. When she is back on the boards, I’m sure she’ll address as to the current policy.

The tours are really a great way to spend time with like minded people & see it all, sometimes twice if private tour! My personal experience with a public tour in 2017 was gosh-awful and I had one of my DS with me. If you can swing it, RIP is truly the way to go.

Do you think the B1G1 deal is better than the frequent fear passes. We will be able to go 5 nights this trip. There will be 4 of us and I was wondering if buying 2 tickets for each person is better for 4 nights it amounts to much less. We would buy the express passes separately. So I'm wondering what would be the better deal once the FFP come out I guess I'll know more.

Awesome thanks. I had two available nights for this and had planned to do a rip tour. Getting a free night is a no brainer!

I’m going solo per a previous post and had planned to just do a public rip. How far out do folks here typically organize a private? Fyi, we would be there thurs/fri Oct 10th and 11th.

Do you think the B1G1 deal is better than the frequent fear passes. We will be able to go 5 nights this trip. There will be 4 of us and I was wondering if buying 2 tickets for each person is better for 4 nights it amounts to much less. We would buy the express passes separately. So I'm wondering what would be the better deal once the FFP come out I guess I'll know more.

Check out last year’s thread, link in 1st post.

JMHO, lots of more experts out there than me lol.

1. going from memory, last year the FF & RoF passes weren’t on sale prior to the last date to buy the BOGO tix. Could be wrong. I decided to gamble and not purchase them, then was dismayed when the multi-day tix didn’t cover my needs. Was fortunate to late be able to re-purchase them from another DISer who had to cancel her trip (thanks again!). I did additionally purchase the last Saturday in September tix so we could do the PH talk at the Make-Up show. Hope they have it again, was great.

2. Depending on your dates, I’m thinking the FF or RoF might be less; especially if you qualify for an AP discount. However, no word on the dates & prices this year. Look at last year’s pricing for a starting point. My guess is to mentally add at least 5% - 10% and hope there are 5 dates covered that will work for you.

Check out last year’s thread, link in 1st post.

JMHO, lots of more experts out there than me lol.

1. going from memory, last year the FF & RoF passes weren’t on sale prior to the last date to buy the BOGO tix. Could be wrong. I decided to gamble and not purchase them, then was dismayed when the multi-day tix didn’t cover my needs. Was fortunate to late be able to re-purchase them from another DISer who had to cancel her trip (thanks again!). I did additionally purchase the last Saturday in September tix so we could do the PH talk at the Make-Up show. Hope they have it again, was great.

2. Depending on your dates, I’m thinking the FF or RoF might be less; especially if you qualify for an AP discount. However, no word on the dates & prices this year. Look at last year’s pricing for a starting point. My guess is to mentally add 11% and hope there are 5 dates covered that will work for you.

That makes sense . I thought I put our dates up there we are arriving Oct 24th and leaving the 28th. So maybe i should wait till the FFP etc come out before I buy the B1G1

Awesome thanks. I had two available nights for this and had planned to do a rip tour. Getting a free night is a no brainer!

I’m going solo per a previous post and had planned to just do a public rip. How far out do folks here typically organize a private? Fyi, we would be there thurs/fri Oct 10th and 11th.

Some start the date of last year’s tour :).

Keep an eye out on the boards for posts. Saw them at least a month or so out last year. Again, Mod Mac is the definitive source for all things HHN.:thumbsup2 She’s away from the boards now, but is always glad to answer any/all questions to share her knowledge.

Some start the date of last year’s tour :).

Keep an eye out on the boards for posts. Saw them at least a month or so out last year. Again, Mod Mac is the definitive source for all things HHN.:thumbsup2 She’s away from the boards now, but is always glad to answer any/all questions to share her knowledge.

Thank you I will do that

Newbie question. Does the express pass for HNN show up later on the universal website? I'm on the website to buy the BOGO tix and don't see where the express pass is to purchase.

Yay!!!!

Gotta love a HHN thread..........

We arrive early this year on September 3rd and stay for a month so we will still get to see opening night again.....and manage a few nights in there I imagine.........::yes::

Can’t wait already for updates and what tickets they’ll offer this year..........usually we buy the RoF with EP so looking forward to seeing what’s on offer this year..........

Thanks for starting this up again Keisha.......you’re a star..........party:

Newbie question. Does the express pass for HNN show up later on the universal website? I'm on the website to buy the BOGO tix and don't see where the express pass is to purchase.

That's what happened last year but I can't quite remember how long after. Also, it seems early for them to get the BOGO tickets out. Not that I'm complaining. :-)

One thing to add in - how many nights of express will you purchase? One night or multiple
I dont know how much the FFP was last year with express pass, but the Rush of Fear with express pass (for all nights of ROF - pretty much all nights in September) was around $300 - so I got 7 nights with express for that price. It was very busy last year and having express pass all the nights was well worth it

Woot! Got the buy one get one email the other day. Maybe a RIP this year?

Thanks for starting the thread Keisha.

That makes sense . I thought I put our dates up there we are arriving Oct 24th and leaving the 28th. So maybe i should wait till the FFP etc come out before I buy the B1G1

Multi day tix weren’t released until they ceased selling the OBGO last year

One thing to add in - how many nights of express will you purchase? One night or multiple
I dont know how much the FFP was last year with express pass, but the Rush of Fear with express pass (for all nights of ROF - pretty much all nights in September) was around $300 - so I got 7 nights with express for that price. It was very busy last year and having express pass all the nights was well worth it

Tix info in last year’s thread, on first page.

Do have concerns with more weeks in September, they may cut off the RoF sooner in September this year. Time will tell.

Do have concerns with more weeks in September, they may cut off the RoF sooner in September this year. Time will tell.
Yeah - I'm wondering the same thing, especially with all the Wednesdays they added.
I do wish they would release these sooner so we can plan.
At least we know we wont be loosing a night for Microsoft this year - although I see wed the 16th is not a date - at least I have dates to plan around

Multi day tix weren’t released until they ceased selling the OBGO last year

Tix info in last year’s thread, on first page.

Yep, we wondered how long the ROF will last this year......it was always roughly the first three weeks.....But, we’ll have to wait and see......they do take their time releasing tickets and prices.

We plan on doing multiple nights of express as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!