Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

Thats very good to know, thank you.

This year Stranger Things will be where Poltergeist was last year, I'm really hoping they bring back Poltergeist this year, they've still got 3 more houses to announce, so fingers crossed!
As others mentioned the final map is not out - and I dont think I've seen any maps that had US as a house so not sure how much stock I would put in on those.

Has anyone seen one with US on it? (before today?)

I assumed that ST would be in the same place (Netflix was pretty picky last year about everything to do with the house) and that GB would where Poltergeist was last year - mainly because that's where all the GB stuff is (fire House, City hall etc..)

As others mentioned the final map is not out - and I dont think I've seen any maps that had US as a house so not sure how much stock I would put in on those.

Has anyone seen one with US on it? (before today?)

I assumed that ST would be in the same place (Netflix was pretty picky last year about everything to do with the house) and that GB would where Poltergeist was last year - mainly because that's where all the GB stuff is (fire House, City hall etc..)
I saw one with US a while back, and from what I’ve read Stranger Things will be in a different location and Ghostbusters will be where ST was. Not confirmed or anything of course.

I saw one with US a while back, and from what I’ve read Stranger Things will be in a different location and Ghostbusters will be where ST was. Not confirmed or anything of course.

That's what I have heard as well.

The speculation map I've been seeing on Twitter for several weeks (I won't link it here due to possible spoilers (and possible incorrect rumors) of unannounced houses and scare zones) has this order (starting at the soundstage near Rip Ride Rocket and going up and then right around the park):

A. Ghostbusters (soundstage)
B. Stranger Things 2/3 (soundstage)
C. Us (soundstage)
D. Yeti (soundstage)
... be sure to ride The Mummy here :)
E. Unannounced IP (Fear Factor tent)
F. Depths of Fear (MIB)
G. Nightingales (MIB)
H. Universal Monsters (Kidzone)
I. Unannounced original (Kidzone)
J. Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Shrek overflow)

Also on Twitter I saw that in addition to pizza fries, this year there will be Smores fries (sweet potato fries with chocolate, marshmallow, and gram crackers).

Smores fries (sweet potato fries with chocolate, marshmallow, and gram crackers).
I did see that - does not appeal to me at all - I like sweet potato and sweet potato fries - but never could understand the marshmallow with them thing.

As for what I have seen for rumored scare zones - they dont have me too excited - of course odds are they will be good- they usually are

The speculation map I've been seeing on Twitter for several weeks (I won't link it here due to possible spoilers (and possible incorrect rumors) of unannounced houses and scare zones) has this order (starting at the soundstage near Rip Ride Rocket and going up and then right around the park):

C. Us (soundstage)
D. Yeti (soundstage)
F. Depths of Fear (MIB)
G. Nightingales (MIB)

Also on Twitter I saw that in addition to pizza fries, this year there will be Smores fries (sweet potato fries with chocolate, marshmallow, and gram crackers).

Mmmmm! Smore Fries!

C. Us (soundstage)
D. Yeti (soundstage)
F. Depths of Fear (MIB)
G. Nightingales (MIB)

Not sure how I feel about Smores fries. I'll probably try them. But I'm counting down the day to Pizza fries.

Also Graveyard Games sounds fun. I love the interactive content aspect.

And now we just have one more IP house to be announced...

Hi everyone! So DH and I will be at the parks from 9/1-9/7. So only night we can do HHN would be opening night. Our first time going was last year and loved it! Was hoping to get the public RIP tour so we could enjoy a group experience going thru each house. Was bummed the public tour isn’t available the first 2 nights of HHN. Would anyone know if private tours are available? And has anyone mentioned looking for others to join their private tour for 9/6? Before getting EP, I’m holding on to hope someone might ask to fill a couple spots. Thank you!

Hi everyone! So DH and I will be at the parks from 9/1-9/7. So only night we can do HHN would be opening night. Our first time going was last year and loved it! Was hoping to get the public RIP tour so we could enjoy a group experience going thru each house. Was bummed the public tour isn’t available the first 2 nights of HHN. Would anyone know if private tours are available? And has anyone mentioned looking for others to join their private tour for 9/6? Before getting EP, I’m holding on to hope someone might ask to fill a couple spots. Thank you!

IIRC, I don't believe they do any RIP tours the first few nights since all the guides are busy doing tours and etc for press and other people similar.

Details on graveyard games in sticky.

Rather surprised they went with FB for social media tie in on this house. Most I know have moved away from FB & onto other platforms.

Last edited:
Silly question, when I first went back in 1996 the maps had scare ratings for the haunted houses. (They were little jack-o'-lanterns, five was scariest.) Is that still available? I'm wondering if Ghostbusters will be as scary as some of the others.

Also is there any way to know in advance what houses will be visited as part of the lights on behind the screams tour?

Raya they don’t do the pumpkin scares anymore on the park hhn maps

I booked the 6 house day tour and was told houses for the tour will be known later

Usually after hhn opens, list of houses on the tour will be known

As an AP holder can I buy an AP-discounted ticket for someone without an AP? If so, do I have to be there with him for him to use it?

As an AP holder can I buy an AP-discounted ticket for someone without an AP? If so, do I have to be there with him for him to use it?

I don't know for sure, so hopefully someone else will reply too, but I think you can. I think the problem would be if you use a Florida resident discount to buy tickets for other people that aren't Florida residents. Like I said though, I'm not for sure about that. Big Note: If the ticket is to be picked up at a kiosk or desk, the purchasing credit card would need to be provided. You might want to call and ask, if you don't get a more concrete answer here.

I called the AP line to purchase my HHN tickets and public RIP tour with my AP discount. My husband is coming with me and he doesn’t have an AP. They told me that is no problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter