Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

Someone on a different forum pointed out that in one of the announcements (not sure if it was the press one or the blog) that there will be a brand new show never before seen debuting at HHN this year.

I like Rob Zombie's music. I HATE Rob Zombie's movies. So, I'm not sure how I feel about a Rob Zombie scare zone. I could totally get into the music that will likely be blaring, but his movie characters bother me on a visceral level. House of 1000 Corpses may be my least favorite movie ever.

Would be fantastic if they could find some way to tie in some Japanese horror into the last house. Go back to Juon or Ringu. Not sure how "The Terror" season is going to shake out but that might be cool.

As an AP holder can I buy an AP-discounted ticket for someone without an AP? If so, do I have to be there with him for him to use it?
IMO it’s certainly reasonable to expect that you are there with the individual when the use the ticket...as in they are your guest for the evening

There has always been a limit as to the number of discounted tix that can be purchased with the APH.

Suggest you call guest services to receive a definitive answer to avoid disappointment

NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE. Wild horses could not drag me into this house.

Lol that is the expected reaction :).

It’s a given the stranger things younger audience will be out in force again this year. I had to put foot down that it was no place for even an experienced haunted house attending 9 y.o. GD

If they are going to do rob zombie, then they better do it right and take the brakes off. No pandering to the lowest/youngest common denominator IMO.

It’s a given the stranger things younger audience will be out in force again this year. I had to put foot down that it was no place for even an experienced haunted house attending 9 y.o. GD

If they are going to do rob zombie, then they better do it right and take the brakes off. No pandering to the lowest/youngest common denominator IMO.

There is something about rapist cannibals that bothers me on a level that I can't even begin to deal with it. I want nothing to do with it, its not even fun for me, even though I know its fictional. I just can't with this one. Its not fun for me, its just gross.

There is something about rapist cannibals that bothers me on a level that I can't even begin to deal with it. I want nothing to do with it, its not even fun for me, even though I know its fictional. I just can't with this one. Its not fun for me, its just gross.

I have to admit, it’s not the kind of movie I’d ever watch....... not for me at all.......but.......I do hope they do go full horror in the house......that I can deal with. The movie.......absolutely not.

I don’t want any house dumbed down for the younger set or those who say it’s too graphic.......

It’s HHN, not watch with mother.........oh there’s a thought......all your favourite childhood cartoons in a horror setting.......::yes::

I rewatched the movie the other day so I wouldn't be lost in the house and was very confused why this movie is so popular. Then I read about it and Zombie himself doesn't really like the movie anymore (tho it's more from a technical angle but still)

ETA: There's one more show left to announce so we don't technically have a "full" release yet

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts