Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

I mean it makes the most sense, but none of the people on the other boards are saying anything or dropping hints. There's another rumor that it's the show that's replacing Terminator.

They did Horror up the exit to the old T2 building. So it would make sense as an exit to a special show.

Question about Scareactor Dining Experience:
If we book for 5 pm, (or any time before HHN official start time) are we able to get into the park without a regular park ticket (having only the HHN ticket) ? The answer seems to be yes, but i couldn't find a definitive answer.

If we book for 5 pm, (or any time before HHN official start time) are we able to get into the park without a regular park ticket (having only the HHN ticket) ? The answer seems to be yes, but i couldn't find a definitive answer.

I think you need to call guest services for this question.
They will be able to give you correct info/policy and let you know if you can enter the park before 5:00 w/o a day ticket.

Last time I did the Scareactor Dinner was Oct 2017
It began at 5:00 and I went in that first time period.

A reputable HHN source tweeted "Still a few surprises up their sleeves...:)" So, since it was phrased as a plural, I assume there is something in addition to the second show. Who know, maybe it is something like another "fries food" but perhaps it is something significant. Of course with all HHN rumors, everything is subject to change or omission. I can't believe we are less than a month from HHN29 opening. I can't wait!

Still hoping for some food announcements as well. Between Egon's Twinkie explanation of energy in Ghostbusters (that's a really big Twinkie), and Tallahassee's obsession over them in Zombieland, there just has to be some kind of Twinkie specialty.

They ask if you have a HHN tix when you call to book.

Last year was advised that if we didn’t have day tix (stay & scream), we would have to get in line near the walkway by Blue Man theater. Walk back & bear right, a CM is stationed there to scan your park tix. Assume you wind up walking past where the soundstage wrestling show is taped and wind up between gift shop & minion ride & would be quickly directed to Monsters area by TMs trying to clear the park.

Only issue when we dined there (had a 5:30 pm) there is ‘those in the know’ wind up entering the small holding pen (that is located near the left entrance to Monsters) far earlier than their actual dining time around 4:30 pm.

Yes, i was guilty lol. Then, when the doors were opened for 5 pm, those with later times were able to enter the same time as the earlier reservations. They may have improved upon the crowd flow during the course of last season.

Lol that is the expected reaction :).

It’s a given the stranger things younger audience will be out in force again this year. I had to put foot down that it was no place for even an experienced haunted house attending 9 y.o. GD

If they are going to do rob zombie, then they better do it right and take the brakes off. No pandering to the lowest/youngest common denominator IMO.

Agree with not dumbing down a house to appeal to the younger set. There were so many young children out and about last year, I think this year will be even more!

I have never watched the Rob Zombie movie, it sounds horrible, but I hope the house is scary!! I like going to HHN to be scared, I love being scared.

IMO it’s certainly reasonable to expect that you are there with the individual when the use the ticket...as in they are your guest for the evening

There has always been a limit as to the number of discounted tix that can be purchased with the APH.

Suggest you call guest services to receive a definitive answer to avoid disappointment

I agree. I'm thinking of taking my daughter's boyfriend along with us one night. It isn't much more to just buy him the Rush of Fear pass (like my daughter and I are getting) than a single night ticket. I wondered if he would be able to use it if he ever decided to go without us. I doubt he would, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!