Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

So I spent a nonrefundable $82 per person for Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday + 1 Night Promo ticket....for 2 nights.
Now they're offering a $108 per person for Rush of Fear....for 13 nights. RREEEEEE

So I spent a nonrefundable $82 per person for Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday + 1 Night Promo ticket....for 2 nights.
Now they're offering a $108 per person for Rush of Fear....for 13 nights. RREEEEEE

The killer is needing a Saturday ticket. If you don't need that, most of the deals are good.

Non-refundable doesn’t necessarily mean non-upgradable. Call and see if the $82 can be applied to upgrade to the $108 ROF ticket if that is the ticket you prefer.

I will echo what @patster734 said, call guest services and see if you can upgrade your ticket to Rush of Fear. The TMs are very helpful, good luck!!

Ready for another house or scare zone announcement! Anyone want to speculate as to what they could be? I’m kinda thinking AHS: 1984 is a lock. The 80’s had a plethora of horror movies, great and terrible. Do you think they maybe landed another franchise IP? Maybe A Nightmare on Elm Street?

Ready for another house or scare zone announcement! Anyone want to speculate as to what they could be? I’m kinda thinking AHS: 1984 is a lock. The 80’s had a plethora of horror movies, great and terrible. Do you think they maybe landed another franchise IP? Maybe A Nightmare on Elm Street?

AHS is very debatable since they're now owned by Disney.

It’s been reported that they are more than happy to take more of your $ :) via upgrading at GS @ the parks. Why not call & ask vs worrying about it?

Alternatively, it was permitted to post u had said tickets for sale & conduct the transaction privately as long as you weren’t making a profit on them. Naturally, YMMV & i’d Be sure to ask the management (mod mac) here if it’s still permissable
A Nightmare on Elm Street?
Let’s call possibility a dream coming true :).

Alternatively, it was permitted to post u had said tickets for sale & conduct the transaction privately as long as you weren’t making a profit on them. Naturally, YMMV & i’d Be sure to ask the management (mod mac) here if it’s still permissable

Yes I know selling goes on but as long as it is done using the Pm system, I’ll never know

I can not read anyone’s pm unless it is sent to me

Have not had issues with open selling on the 4 forums I have

These forums run smooth and all the homies place nice!

I've heard rumours of a Ghostbusters house which doesn't exactly make me happy. However saying that, I'm trying not to judge a house by it's IP and see how I feel after the event. I hope we find out the scare zones soon.

I bought 3 express passes for October 2nd already, but not the actual base tickets.
I like to get the ticketsatwork dot com discounted tickets, but they are slacking on posting those up.
Anywhere else I can get discounted base tickets? Any coca cola codes or anything else im not thinking of?

My daughter and I are most likely getting the Rush of Fear--I think we'd be able to make it at least four or five nights and that would probably be enough for us. My daughter would like to invite her boyfriend to come for one night. An AP Rush of Fear pass is only slightly more than a one night ticket, so I'm thinking about just getting him one too so we don't have to pinpoint the date he comes, and maybe he could even come with us more than once. But I'm not sure--can I use my AP to buy him an AP-discounted ticket?

Would like some input on what start time to book for my RIP Tour. Going solo on the 12th of September and doing the tour and HHN for the first time. Options are: 6:30/7:00/7:30/8.00PM. Choosing an earlier time means more time to ride the rides after the tour is over. But starting at a later time means it's darker. Sunset should be at 8:00PM.

Hello there, I looked around the thread but didn’t see anything specifically mentioned about this topic:

We’re planning to be in the Orlando area in October, and I know my husband would love this event, but unfortunately I’m more of a scaredy-cat, haha. I figured the “Behind the Screams” daytime tour might be a good compromise, but I do have a couple of clarification questions:

- If we only want to do the (daytime) tour and not spend additional time in the park, do we still need to buy regular admission to the Studios in addition to the tour tickets (based on previous years’ policy, since I don’t think 2019 tour info is available yet)?

- I see there are usually 3 and 6 hour options for the day tour (I think). Is there any way to guess/tell which tours go to which houses? I’m sure they’re all interesting, but there are some we would be more interested in (Stranger Things, etc).

Thanks!

I booked the House day tour when it was first bookable

I went with the 6 house tour

Some info was not available when I booked, such as which houses would be included

Was told this year there will not be the hour break in between houses if you booked the six set.
This tour will be completed without breaks

I will be checking with uo in case the UMH day tour makes any changes

I booked first day tours were in the system, Limited info was available
Was not an issue for me as I have been doing the day house tours since it started

The houses that will be included on the 3 or 6 hour tours are probably known now or soon

It does not matter to me which of the 10 will be in the toura
I do this hhn tour annually no matter which houses are presented to us
Lol

I know for a fact you can call and upgrade the ticket. They only hang up is that the couple of times I've done it they have to refund the first ticket and then you purchase the ROF at full price, so technically you're still paying just the difference, you just have to wait a bit to get the original money back.

- If we only want to do the (daytime) tour and not spend additional time in the park, do we still need to buy regular admission to the Studios in addition to the tour tickets (based on previous years’ policy, since I don’t think 2019 tour info is available yet)?

- I see there are usually 3 and 6 hour options for the day tour (I think). Is there any way to guess/tell which tours go to which houses? I’m sure they’re all interesting, but there are some we would be more interested in (Stranger Things, etc).

Thanks!

I noticed I failed to answer one of your questions

Last year it was possible just to do the day house tour without buying the park ticket.
So far, have not seen that will continue again this year.
Nothing released yet but will assume the park day ticket won't be a requirement.

When I booked the day tour, which was the first day bookings were allowed, I was told they do not know which houses will be used.

The morning and afternoon house line up has not been released yet.

The 6 house tour does not have breaks this year I was told.

Of course, what information that was read off to me when I booked, is always possible for adjustments or changes.

Once hhn releases the list for all ten houses, we will know which houses will be included for the day tours

We did a half tour last year for the first time. We entered and exited in the Blue Man Group area, so no daytime park ticket was needed. After the tour, those of us with a daytime ticket could enter the side entrance to the Studios. Those without a daytime ticket could exit back to City Walk. No idea if it will be the same this year, but that's how it worked last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!