"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I misplaced my dd's SOTMK card from MNSSHP and she is heartbroken. We just got home Wednesday and I can't find it anywhere. Could someone grab one for me? I will send you a self addressed stamped envelope.

Somehow I misplaced my dd's SOTMK card from MNSSHP and she is heartbroken. We just got home Wednesday and I can't find it anywhere. Could someone grab one for me? I will send you a self addressed stamped envelope.

I have an extra I can send you right now. I don't need the stamped envelope but you can DM me your address and I'll put it in the mail Monday. I have 2 since my son didn't want his. I'm also at one of the upcoming parties so I'll have no problem get another.

The 24th has sold out. ( I had set our trip and FPs up for this, but didn't have the funds until just tonight) :sad2:

So...
Between the Friday 10/25 and Sunday 10/27 Parties, which would you think will be less busy?
I would say Sunday, but those locals with their party passes might kill it.

The difference in nights is negligible: it means missing either our Flight of Passage or Slinky Dog Fastpasses.

The 24th has sold out. ( I had set our trip and FPs up for this, but didn't have the funds until just tonight) :sad2:

So...
Between the Friday 10/25 and Sunday 10/27 Parties, which would you think will be less busy?

The difference in nights is negligible: it means missing either our Flight of Passage or Slinky Dog Fastpasses.
So sorry. 🙁 I know that's disappointing, especially after working so hard to get your fastpasses all planned out. I had to change up everything this summer after the annual pass prices went up. I was so frustrated, because I ended up dropping my free dining package and buying passes from Sam's. But it all worked out in the end.

We are going to both of those parties! I wouldn't be surprised if one or both sell out as well. So I don't think it matters either way. I would choose the night that works the best for you, because I doubt the crowds will be noticeably different. I hope you have a great time regardless!!

So sorry. 🙁 I know that's disappointing, especially after working so hard to get your fastpasses all planned out. I had to change up everything this summer after the annual pass prices went up. I was so frustrated, because I ended up dropping my free dining package and buying passes from Sam's. But it all worked out in the end.

We are going to both of those parties! I wouldn't be surprised if one or both sell out as well. So I don't think it matters either way. I would choose the night that works the best for you, because I doubt the crowds will be noticeably different. I hope you have a great time regardless!!
:scratchin It is tempting to just go for both parties... LOL.
Been promising my daughter we'd go. No chance to back out now :) We will have fun! Hope you do too.

First Timers! I am bringing my almost 4 year old, mom and sister to mnsshp ( first time for everyone!). We are going on Nov 1 and I am full on preparing myself for the crazy as this is the last party of the year, a Friday, close to Halloween, and a run Disney weekend.

Any suggestions on the must do’s and in what order to do them? We don’t plan on visiting characters due to all of the crowd driving factors above.

Thanks in advance, love these boards!
“Must do’s” vary by family - what are your priorities for the night if not characters? Rides, trick or treat, party exclusive shows, treats, etc? For first timers I’d say do NOT miss the parade or fireworks. With a 4 YO I’d recommend watching the first parade from Frontierland then heading directly to the hub to find a spot for the fireworks. Beyond that, will depend on what your party wants to get out of the night. But most of all, have a plan and have fun!!!

I have recently found out an old friend/neighbor is going to Disney for their 50th annversery. They are attending the 29th party but I think they have no clue, the kicker is he is disabled and in a motorized wheel chair. She mentioned that there is a spot for wheelchairs and is aware its first come first serve. Is there somewhere I can go to look up where that location is? If anyone has advice I can pass along I would appreciate it. They aren't interested in any rides most likely the parade and fireworks.

So...

Just happened to me as well. I was ready to buy last night. I'm not sure we're going at all now. I would maybe pick Sunday's party, but that's our one night staying at the Poly and planned on getting the Ohana room service and checking out the resort. It seems like Friday could be crowded with locals with the pass.

I have recently found out an old friend/neighbor is going to Disney for their 50th annversery. They are attending the 29th party but I think they have no clue, the kicker is he is disabled and in a motorized wheel chair. She mentioned that there is a spot for wheelchairs and is aware its first come first serve. Is there somewhere I can go to look up where that location is? If anyone has advice I can pass along I would appreciate it. They aren't interested in any rides most likely the parade and fireworks.

For the Hocus Pocus show, the disability section is to the left side of the stage. It's 1st come first served and they park people by rows. They ask the standing guest to stand behind the wheel chair. Most people sat on the ground when we took my mom. But I noticed other nights people standing. So for someone sitting on a wheel chair, their view could possibly be totally blocked by a guest standing behind a wheel chair.

For the parade, there are roped off areas for the disability section. I think there is a section in Liberty Square and I know for sure there is a section next to the fire house on Main Street. Again, wheelchair parks in front with guest behind.

In addition to what was previously mentioned, there's a spot in the hub for the parade. I find the section by the firehouse fills up slowest so I tend to go there so I don't have to hold my spot as long.

I'm surprised the only item that has been reported so far as sold out is the exclusive Mickey & Minnie magicband and we do not have confirmation if that is park wide at Magic Kingdom. Also there was a report about three or four weeks ago the standard Halloween pins were 25% off in HS. This makes me believe Disney produced more merchandise this year than ever before.

Lastly, ShopDisney is currently offering a discount which is unprecedented; two years ago they offered it during the last week in October and last year it was available on Nov 1st.
View attachment 445443

I agree, we've attended the last two parties of the Halloween season for years, not having items available has been a major disappointment. Hopefully you'll find what you want!

https://www.shopdisney.com/

Also, the 1st Wednesday of October they had a Midnight Madness (12 hour sale) sale 25%.

Regarding the party pass, it was offered to everyone. I do not live in Florida but due to how my vacation was set up, it was worth me buying the pass. I get in to all parties even sold out parties exception for Halloween. Last month I did 4 parties and this vac here in a few days I will do 4 including the sold out on the 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter