"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you. I doubt we bring a costume but thought maybe we could buy a T-shirt to wear at MNSSHP. I guess we could buy one once there and change in the restroom. What stores at MK will be selling MNSSHP Tshirts?

Ok thank you. I doubt we bring a costume but thought maybe we could buy a T-shirt to wear at MNSSHP. I guess we could buy one once there and change in the restroom. What stores at MK will be selling MNSSHP Tshirts?
The emprorum and big top will have the most variety and selection.

Consider Disney-bounding. Last year I wore white shorts and royal blue tank top, fastened a red bowtie to it and put yellow stripes on the sleeve - Donald Duck! For another party I was Daisy - white shorts, lavender top and green bracelet

Consider Disney-bounding. Last year I wore white shorts and royal blue tank top, fastened a red bowtie to it and put yellow stripes on the sleeve - Donald Duck! For another party I was Daisy - white shorts, lavender top and green bracelet
Cute! We will have to talk about it and see if we can't come up with a backup plan like this. Thanks for the ideas!

just bought our party tickets.... question.... there are three of us going. My DD and I have a package and her friend is joining us for the party. It is now on my MDE- will we be getting hard tickets in the mail for all 3 of us or just for her 1? TIA

just bought our party tickets.... question.... there are three of us going. My DD and I have a package and her friend is joining us for the party. It is now on my MDE- will we be getting hard tickets in the mail for all 3 of us or just for her 1? TIA

You will each need a ticket (they are separate from park admission). I received mine in the mail, but I think there's also a way to get them online (but not sure).

So I saw this question posted but I'm still confused....We will be there 10 days but only have a 9 day park hopper. We do not plan to go to the parks on the day of the party ( prior to 4 pm and using party ticket)- How and when can I make the fast passed for that day without it overlapping and thinking its on my magicband for my parkhopper days-not sure if my question makes sense but hopefully you know what I am asking. Thanks

So I saw this question posted but I'm still confused....We will be there 10 days but only have a 9 day park hopper. We do not plan to go to the parks on the day of the party ( prior to 4 pm and using party ticket)- How and when can I make the fast passed for that day without it overlapping and thinking its on my magicband for my parkhopper days-not sure if my question makes sense but hopefully you know what I am asking. Thanks

I'm not an expert by any means, so someone who knows better may correct me.....I would think that if you link the tickets to your reservation, you should be able to make date specific fastpasses for after 4pm. I suspect that you will have to wait until 60 days prior to the party date since your park hopper will be used up and the additional ticket won't be valid until the party day.... but maybe it will allow it from 60 days from the start of your stay...that part I have no idea, LOL!

A lot of people say they have luck by doing your party day FP LAST, that way your regular ones are already done. People seem to book 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30, because you cannot book at 6pm. I've never tried it.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times so pls pardon me for asking again. I just want to confirm - to go to MNSSHP you must have a ticket to the park AND pay for the event. So If I am planning 3 days at WDW I can't do a 2 day ticket and pay for MNSSHP for the 3rd day.
I saw this "Please note that MNSSHP is a "hard-ticket" event. A "hard-ticket" event means you must buy a separate ticket for admission to the party, you cannot use a day of your regular Magic Your Way ticket to attend MNSSHP" but I think they are talking about buying the MNSSHP ticket, not addressing that you need a ticket to enter the park.
Thanks! I've actually been in the past but that was a zillion years ago so I've forgotten.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times so pls pardon me for asking again. I just want to confirm - to go to MNSSHP you must have a ticket to the park AND pay for the event. So If I am planning 3 days at WDW I can't do a 2 day ticket and pay for MNSSHP for the 3rd day.
I saw this "Please note that MNSSHP is a "hard-ticket" event. A "hard-ticket" event means you must buy a separate ticket for admission to the party, you cannot use a day of your regular Magic Your Way ticket to attend MNSSHP" but I think they are talking about buying the MNSSHP ticket, not addressing that you need a ticket to enter the park.
Thanks! I've actually been in the past but that was a zillion years ago so I've forgotten.
No, you do not need a regular park ticket in addition to the MNSSHP ticket to gain entrance to the event. Only the MNSSHP ticket is required.

In your example, you can go to WDW for 3 days with a 2 day ticket and a MNSSHP ticket and have access to the parks each day. You just cannot enter any park on the day of your MNSSHP besides MK and only for the 7pm event (entry usually starts at 4pm, unless you are DVC which was new last year).

No, you do not need a regular park ticket in addition to the MNSSHP ticket to gain entrance to the event. Only the MNSSHP ticket is required.

In your example, you can go to WDW for 3 days with a 2 day ticket and a MNSSHP ticket and have access to the parks each day. You just cannot enter any park on the day of your MNSSHP besides MK and only for the 7pm event (entry usually starts at 4pm, unless you are DVC which was new last year).

OH! I'm so glad I asked! That makes the price not as hard to swallow!!

Depends what method of delivery you selected at checkout. If you chose USPS you will get all 3 tickets in the mail. If you chose email (which is the default), you’ll get an email confirmation that you can take to the gate to exchange for a hard ticket. Assuming you and your daughter have magic bands for your stay, only her friend will need a physical ticket to enter.

A lot of people say they have luck by doing your party day FP LAST, that way your regular ones are already done. People seem to book 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30, because you cannot book at 6pm. I've never tried it.
This. And even when booking the party date last, people have still reported getting an email stating they have too many days of FPs booked. So you must be diligent in watching for tha, especially if your last day has a coveted FP like SDD or FOP (as it’s the last day that will be cancelled, regardless of where in your trip your party date falls). It also seems that the “dreaded email” follows any change to your stay (including the addition of MM or ME), so make all modifications to your stay before FP day!!

What are peoples party plans?
I am most excited for photos, to be honest but at this moment have no tour plan

What are peoples party plans?
I am most excited for photos, to be honest but at this moment have no tour plan

Not sure how many have started making their itinerary since we have really no information. If you're interested in seeing what fellow Diser's did last year please feel free to poke around here: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-%E2%80%93-strategy-and-itinerary-thread.3672288/"]“2018 MNSSHP Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread[/URL] Lots of great advice on that thread. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter