"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We attended the second party of the season and I'm like you I didn't see much point in it. We basically had to remain seated, to keep our good spot for the shows/parade/and fireworks, from the beginning of the party, to just after the fireworks finished at 10!!!and by then there were just 2hours left 1 of which we used to go around and collect, what I late found out to be lower supermarket grade cookies, and apple juice! Although the parade was nice as well as the fireworks, they were not at the same levels as Disneyland night electrical parade. And certainly not worth over $400!!

Agreed! We never did make Space - it was either down or 40+ minute wait and would have missed the fireworks or second parade. Our sold out Halloween party was worse but not by much. Second parade was 3-4 deep all the way down main street by 10:45 for the 11pm parade. People keep saying how crowds go down as the night goes on but we didn't experience that. The only shorter lines we found were in New Fantasyland (circus tent area) after fireworks. We had enough after 11pm parade and left 30 min early - a first for us but we had had enough. Next year we will skip these special events - we are finding things are much more special during normal park hours. Also, the highlight of the trip was Disney After Dark at Animal Kingdom - totally worth the extra cost as we never waited more than about 10 minutes for anything including FOP! Plus free soda, water, ice cream treats and popcorn - a great value! Good luck everyone.

Looking for someone to validate that this is OK....

I have purchased tickets to a MVMCP. I can see the tickets under the "Tickets" tab on MDE. However, when I click on the tab for my daily itinerary (which shows my hotel, FP+ and ADRs), the party doesn't appear there. Is this fine? I don't want to mess with things by attempting to "Add to my plans" if it's really all set in their system. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance. I leave a week from tomorrow and am printing hard-copy backups of things, just in case (I know, I'm old-school!).

Looking for someone to validate that this is OK....

I have purchased tickets to a MVMCP. I can see the tickets under the "Tickets" tab on MDE. However, when I click on the tab for my daily itinerary (which shows my hotel, FP+ and ADRs), the party doesn't appear there. Is this fine? I don't want to mess with things by attempting to "Add to my plans" if it's really all set in their system. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance. I leave a week from tomorrow and am printing hard-copy backups of things, just in case (I know, I'm old-school!).
You’re good. They won’t show up on your daily itinerary. As long as you can see them in your tickets you’re okay. It’s the same way with after hours events too

You’re good. They won’t show up on your daily itinerary. As long as you can see them in your tickets you’re okay. It’s the same way with after hours events too

Great! Thanks for the quick reply. That's what I thought, but wanted to check with the experts.

PS I'm sorry to read that so many folks found last night's MVMCP to have been so overcrowded and less-than-amazing! :(

hey does anyone know what time the Mickey Mouse meet & greet at the town center switches from their regular outfits to their christmas outfits? We snagged a last minute Mickey Mouse meet & greet fast pass for 5PM for our party date and were wondering if Mickey will be in his christmas outfit by then? Also does the Christmas Jack & Sally replace the Tinker Bell meet and greet and 1 point or do they have their own dedicated space in the town center? Thanks!

DD and I went to party Friday12/6.

We got to ride a few rides and see the shows etc. We didn't bother with cookies since we had Tony's but we grabbed a snowman pretzel and ate it while waiting for Jingle Cruise.

Arrived around 5:30 from GF. Did a few photos then did our FP for SM.

Honestly compared to the 2 mnsshp's this year and last we felt it was much easier to get around.

Tony's made it for me. I snagged a table on the patio. LOVE it there! We had 2 friends meet us and we all enjoyed listening to the music and watching the snow.

Food , drink and desserts were the bonus!

We watched 2nd parade from patio.

DD didn't care to watch fireworks so us ladies ran out by flagpole and loved watching from there.

For me it made it for the night. DD was ok but not as happy. It would be great if earlier but the 6p seating is still there late! I could see people in the restaurant late! Sheesh.

AP merch there was a holiday magnet dd grabbed from a cart early. Then my friend was told by several cm's it didn't exist. We even had her take a picture of it but still they insisted there wasn't one. SO if interested get early!!!!

I still prefer the halloween party but sitting on that patio soaking it all was a nice festive night:santa:

DD and I went to party Friday12/6.

We got to ride a few rides and see the shows etc. We didn't bother with cookies since we had Tony's but we grabbed a snowman pretzel and ate it while waiting for Jingle Cruise.

Arrived around 5:30 from GF. Did a few photos then did our FP for SM.

Honestly compared to the 2 mnsshp's this year and last we felt it was much easier to get around.

Tony's made it for me. I snagged a table on the patio. LOVE it there! We had 2 friends meet us and we all enjoyed listening to the music and watching the snow.

We were at Tony's Most Merriest on 12/6 too! I think it was a nice add on and while not necessary IMO even on a sold out night, worth it if you can plunk down the extra money. Definitely one where someone who needs a more easy going tour of the MVMCP though. I was going to go to the fireworks myself but that inertia just set in (the few drinks helped me not regret the decision XD).

Wow! Seems like every night is Dec is all sold out

It's really interesting to see the variance in how the crowds gather too. I did two parties, both sold out. One day felt like wall to wall insanity and yet somehow the Friday one was more spacious. Of course I did different things each night so that probably altered my perception of the two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter