**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

My daughter and I are going to our first party, 3rd special ticket event on October 24th. I’m excited to see how this differs from the After Dark events. I’m hoping to buy a shirt commemorating the party but haven’t seen shirts among the special merchandise pictured yet.

Costumes are finished! At least the ones I'm responsible for, haha. Good thing because we leave in 6 days!

My Tamatoa (excuse my dark circles and bedtime hair, it was late and I had just finished the shirt and knew I wouldn't be trying it on again so I just grabbed photos then!):

438191 438192 438193

The dress is purple, though it's hard to tell in these photos.

And my DD5's completed Ursula:

Feeling very anxious seeing all of the awful crowd reports in the main MNSSHP thread, but there's nothing we can do about it so hopefully we can find a way to have fun anyway, even if it's packed at our party!

We're going to another MNSSHP on October 10. Gave me an excuse to make new tshirts! I also made my first set of custom Mickey ears. Still finishing up some things.

Fingers crossed no hurricane in the next two weeks! We were there when Dorian was set to hit and had to leave early, but we did the party on Fri. August 30.

2 Adults- Me: HM bride tshirt, DH: Headless Horseman tshirt

We're going to another MNSSHP on October 10. Gave me an excuse to make new tshirts! I also made my first set of custom Mickey ears. Still finishing up some things.

Fingers crossed no hurricane in the next two weeks! We were there when Dorian was set to hit and had to leave early, but we did the party on Fri. August 30.

2 Adults- Me: HM bride tshirt, DH: Headless Horseman tshirt
Yes, please no more hurricanes! 10/10 is our Dorian “make up” date!

I've been slacking big time and apologize for those whose dates have come and gone. :duck:

All have been updated so you will be forever DIS immortalized at least...or until Skynet goes on-line, erases it, and takes over the world. 🤖

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!