Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Wish I were there with y'all, but holding out for the 5th anniversary next year. Besides, I've got my annual Cap10K this Sunday here in Austin.
It was 90 today so it feels like I'm there with y'all now, just without the 'Disney Magic' :rotfl:

Anyone know how to link bib to Photo Pass?
Race photos will be available to view at DisneyWorld.com/PhotoPass and in the My Disney Experience app within 48 hours of the event.

To link your race photos to your Disney account, log in at DisneyWorld.com/PhotoPass, select “Link Photos,” and enter your 16-digit code, which is the 11-digit RaceID, plus your five-digit bib number. If your bib number is less than five digits, add zeros before your bib number to fill in the remaining numbers. See below for race IDs and replace the X’s with your bib number to complete the code:

runDisney Kids Races: 2019-STAR-KIDx-xxxx
Star Wars Rival Run 5K: 2019-STAR-W5Kx-xxxx
Star Wars Rival Run 10K: 2019-STAR-10Kx-xxxx
Star Wars Rival Run Half Marathon: 2019-STAR-HLFx-xxxx

It just started pouring here in Jacksonville. There is supposed to be a winter pressure system moving through this weekend. Getting the pups ready for their vacation at camp while I get ready for my drive down to Orlando

Race has been postponed/delayed due to lightening in the area. Anyone think they will start the 5k late? Everyone has been evacuated from the area.

My husband and daughter are on a bus. Pouring, thunder and lightning (at least where I am at the Poly).

Race has been postponed/delayed due to lightening in the area. Anyone think they will start the 5k late? Everyone has been evacuated from the area.
We’re all sitting on buses, waiting for an update. It’s POURING!

I made an ADR for 8 am. Figured we would need a good breakfast. We’ll see if we make it...

Have to say, relatively organized evacuation from the corrals. You could go to buses, to your car, or into Epcot (the Innoventions buildings). Buses were much closer but I opted for Epcot for no good reason other than I wanted to see where they’d send us and I figured the buses might be freezing.

Tough situation and there’s not a ton of info available, but they seem to have a pretty good plan and made the call at the right time, from my perspective.

The kids & I are sitting in the Electric Umbrella. The morning started off bad enough with my husband being sick and not able to join us. It’s only a matter of time before my kids start losing their patience. They are already mad about getting up so early. :(

I’m guessing this is gonna be a little iffy, no? Not a ton of time to work with.
At some point, don’t they need to clear the Epcot parking lot to make room for actual guest parking?

I didn’t realize going into Epcot was an option. I think my kids would have liked that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter