OFFICIAL 2020 Free Dining WATCH Thread - FREE DINING No Longer Available. First Post Updated with Details

How many of you all have already booked in anticipation of a free dining promo dropping?

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets officially dropped this morning.

I don't know how that timing might play in to anything else going on in terms of discounts and promotions. However, it seems to me that for people to start booking fall trips for the Halloween party, they likely are going to be looking for discounts for that time frame. So who knows?
Last year Halloween dates and tickets were released in mid January and fall free dining wasn’t released until mid July so I kind of think timing is meaningless and totally random.

But it’s fun to speculate and anything is possible, so you never know. :)

Does anyone know if there are any promo's for being a Disney Visa card holder? Sometimes they will offer free dining? I do see that Disneyland gets more perks than what they offer Disney World.

I'm torn between November and January right now. Not having January bookable is killing my date choosing. LOL.

We booked for early December at Pop. Trying not to get our hopes up for free dining, but it would be a big savings for us! If there isn't an offer, we might switch to January or February.

We booked for early December at Pop. Trying not to get our hopes up for free dining, but it would be a big savings for us! If there isn't an offer, we might switch to January or February.
I love PoP, visited there on my last visit last month. Makes me miss it. But was also happy with All Sat Music too.

It looks like they extended the Sun & Fun room offer so you can book through July but there was still no availability for my May dates.

I already have a reservation booked for check in December 6. What are the chances the dates for free dining won't start until Dec 9 like the bounce back offer?

I already have a reservation booked for check in December 6. What are the chances the dates for free dining won't start until Dec 9 like the bounce back offer?
I'll be arriving on the 3rd because flights will be cheaper. But we are staying at SS and then AKL

It looks like they extended the Sun & Fun room offer so you can book through July but there was still no availability for my May dates.

What is interesting is that it used to go through August (I have a Sun & Fun package booked for my Aug trip), but now only goes through July 9. I wonder if the supposed drop of additional free dining in April for fall will include August.

There was a New Dining Plan option introduced today.

It's called 'Disney Dining Plan Plus' and falls between the DDP and the DXDP.

Basically, it is identical to the DDP except that each day has 2 Meals/person that can be used for any combination of Quick Service or Table Service, including Character Dining.

If I've done my calculations correctly the prices for 2020 Dining Plans are now as follows:

Adult
Child
Disney Quick Service Dining Plan
$55.00​
$26.00​
Disney Dining Plan
$78.01​
$30.51​
Disney Dining Plan Plus
$94.61​
$35.01​
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
$119.00​
$47.50​
Please check prices as these calculations are not official.

Hopefully we will see more offers released soon but until then, this is something new we can digest. :rolleyes1

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter