"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a virtual MNSSHP... Zoom, anyone? Come dressed as your favorite Disney whatever!

Does anyone know if Disney is allowing people to add a day to their tickets if their party tickets were cancelled? (I’m assuming they are not.) We we’re using our party tickets as one of our park days....
Typically you are allowed to add a day to your pass as long as the pass has not expired or the last entry been used.
Robo is answering ticketing questions over on this thread if you'd like further explaination, he knows more than I.

Last edited:
I was finally not going to have to pay ebay prices for a SotMK Halloween card. Bummer. I'll still go on my trip. And in 5 years when we go back to World (Land is our home park) we'll try it again.

Huh. I emailed the photo of my cut cards and they have already issued my refund. They said 3-5 day’s and it should be back on my card

I actually noticed your process was different so I asked if I could do the same, seems a whole lot easier. Thankfully they said yes.

Going to reopen this thread for a little bit.

Tonight would have been the first MNSSHP of 2020.

It’s 6:30pm..... the park would have closed at 6pm..... park clearing would be starting... and come 7pm the familiar sights and sounds of MNSSHP would once again be underway.

At this moment many of us would have been sitting here anxiously waiting for someone to post the MNSSHP party map... we’d be analyzing treat and character locations... checking out any of the new 2020 offerings and merchandise... some would have been in line for Jack and Sally since 3pm....we’d be livid at the e-bay pirates walking out with handfuls of party exclusives, etc, etc.

Disney parties and special events always go through various ebbs and flows over the season. Often the “first party” comes with its share of “they oversell these things” sentiment that tends to dominate the conversation early on. First party euphoria inevitably turns into a quick reminder of just how many tickets Disney sells and just how popular they are, even in 90+ degree August heat with costumes!

But through the ups and downs, threads like this - and the DISers that contribute to them - have always formed a warm, welcoming, and incredibly helpful community as we all go about our various party planning strategies.

I will miss this thread.... and the joys, tears, and camaraderie that it has provided year after year.

I hope everyone is doing well out there, and I look forward to future days where we can once again come together to discuss what is (in my humble opinion) Disney’s best nighttime up-charge event.

Boo To You everyone! :goodvibes

Just to make me sad, my haul from our first party last year, sometime later in August. I recall being so pumped to have been able to get all three Hitchhiking Ghosts with minimal wait. And I also recall having a hell of a time packing all that junk in my carry-on only long weekend trip! 🤣

Wow, I will really miss it this year.

0EFE15AE-2C55-44E9-87D1-BD2F78F83FDC.jpeg

Going to reopen this thread for a little bit.

Tonight would have been the first MNSSHP of 2020.

It’s 6:30pm..... the park would have closed at 6pm..... park clearing would be underway... and come 7pm the familiar sights and sounds of MNSSHP would once again be underway.

At this moment many of us would have been sitting here anxiously waiting for someone to post the MNSSHP party map... we’d be analyzing treat and character locations... checking out any of the new 2020 offerings and merchandise... some would have been in line for Jack and Sally since 3pm....we’d be livid at the e-bay pirates walking out with handfuls of party exclusives, etc, etc.

Disney parties and special events always go through various ebbs and flows over the season. Often the “first party” comes with its share of “they oversell these things” sentiment that overruns the boards throughout the party season. First party euphoria inevitably turns into a quick reminder of just how many tickets Disney sells and just how popular they are, even in 90+ degree August heat with costumes!

But through the ups and downs, threads like this - and the DISers that contribute to them - have always formed a warm and welcoming community as we all go about our various party planning strategies.

I will miss this thread.... and the joys, tears, and camaraderie that it has provided year after year.

I hope everyone is doing well out there, and I look forward to future days where we can once again come together to discuss what is (in my humble opinion) Disney’s best nighttime up-charge event.

Boo To You everyone! :goodvibes

Great post and reminder! 🎃

I would have been there tonight loving the heat, inevitable downpour at some point and most of all loving the crowds, costumes and energy of the evening. :)

On a related note, I bought a Vampire Blood and Ghoulfriend hand sanitizer pocket pack from Bath and Body Works today, so all is not lost.

Halloween lives on! Lol.

Great post and reminder! 🎃

I would have been there tonight loving the heat, inevitable downpour at some point and most of all loving the crowds, costumes and energy of the evening. :)

On a related note, I bought a Vampire Blood and Ghoulfriend hand sanitizer pocket pack from Bath and Body Works today, so all is not lost.

Halloween lives on! Lol.

Hey there @Disneylover99, I hope all is well.

You mean “feels like 91” at 7:45pm doesn’t sound appealing? 🤣🤣🤣

You’re right about the “energy.” Always so hard to explain.

Hey there @Disneylover99, I hope all is well.

You mean “feels like 91” at 7:45pm doesn’t sound appealing? 🤣🤣🤣

You’re right about the “energy.” Always so hard to explain.
I just checked the WDW weather and it doesn’t even look like rain at all tonight. It would have been perfect! I would happily be walking through a trick or treat line in a puddle of sweat right now.:rotfl:

Hopefully next year! :hmghost:

:offtopic: Looking forward to reports of people enjoying The Tambu Lounge in a few days. I really wish I could be there!!!!:P

So glad we got the Party Pass last year! It was great! Had the best time. Will definitely miss mnsshp. We still have candy from last year, lol.

I’m still so sad about this. We love MNSSHP and we were looking forward to going. One of my picture memories from this day 3 years ago was that I’d finished our Marie and Tigger “Disney cats” costumes.

i Had ‘almost’ forgotten we’d be at the 1st party tonight. Who am i kidding? Trip was to have started last Thursday

Only human, surely difficult to avoid the ‘what would I be doing today’ thoughts. getting pretty good at it, have a few cancelled ones under my belt. :rolleyes1

Hope my streak is broken and we are back ‘home’ the end of September as long-planned. I’ll bring my own candy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!