Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

wowza, I have to look at the week before Columbus day, and yikes. Express may be running over $200 for our one night. Quite a large spike in prices for the week we'll be there....

Rip tours are released with tickets. Frequent fear come later. We have done public rip tours last two years , always bought them same day
Thanks - I was looking at a previous post - so you may be correct - guess we will find out soon.
I've never done a Public RIP tour - just the unmasking and I was lucky enough to get onto a Private RIP tour once.
Just as and FYI - sometimes folks have a spot available on their private tour - and its often cheaper than the Public tour - and in most cases it will be much better.

Regardless - be sure to book it as soon as its available as the prices go up. I learned that the hard way last year with the Unmasking and multilight tickets. They also sell out and they may or may not add more tours.

Not on sale today. Would think same ballpark as last year. Info should be posted in 2022 thread. Offhand, Believe it was mid July
Just checked was 3/23 release

See post#10
https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2023-halloween-horror-nights-32-orlando.3913739/
Rip tours are released with tickets. Frequent fear come later. We have done public rip tours last two years , always bought them same day

For last two years & bit longer yes

Wasn’t always that way. private RIP booking has been in late July/August at least once as I remember being out of town & scrambling

Thanks - I was looking at a previous post - so you may be correct - guess we will find out soon.
lol yes. I should’ve double checked the sticky. It was same day as reg tix last year.

I was riffing off what the TAs are stating…

They don’t have info for RIP sales today.

Noon EDIT! From TA chatter, appears RIP should come out today along with EP info. Make our minds up lol

Can’t say for sure if that means RIP on sale today or not. This is all based on social media info, would put it a step above rumors on the food chain.

YMMV

Last edited:
wowza, I have to look at the week before Columbus day, and yikes. Express may be running over $200 for our one night. Quite a large spike in prices for the week we'll be there....
Yeah its not cheap - but I honestly cant imagine going without it. Id also consider the price of the RIP tour at that point if I was only doing the one night. Although you will probably be able to do all the houses with express, at least with RIP tour you are sure you will do all the houses and the show.

Not a HHN fan, but I was watching for the announcement of this year's dates pretty closely because I'm going to be staying at Universal while in Orlando for the runDisney races, arriving on Halloween. I was hoping that HHN wouldn't extend through the weekend, but no such luck.

So now I have two questions for HHN veterans:
1. I already have a room booked at Cabana Bay for my dates on the SMSM rate. What are the chances of AP rates for those dates?

2. Since I'm going to be leaving for my races around 2:30-3:00 a.m., I'm a little concerned about noise from people returning from HHN. (I really don't want to be woken up at 1 a.m.). Does anyone have insight on how loud the hotels are in general are at the end of the HHN evenings? We are staying in a standard room so, sadly, won't have the buffer that the suites do.

What do people think the multi-night tickets will be like this year? More expensive seems to be a given, but do you think we will even have the option? Maybe a shorter length akin to a multi day regular park ticket for 2-4 nights, but not the full month or whole HHN season?

What do people think the multi-night tickets will be like this year? More expensive seems to be a given, but do you think we will even have the option? Maybe a shorter length akin to a multi day regular park ticket for 2-4 nights, but not the full month or whole HHN season?
I would be shocked if they didn't offer the normal Rush of Fear, Frequent Fear, Frequent Fear Plus, and Ultimate Frequent Fear (with and without Express for each). If they cut down and didn't offer any Season Pass type options, that would be a HUGE departure from every other year.

Like, the prices might be way higher, they may offer less of them, but to do away with them entirely would be unheard of.

I would be shocked if they didn't offer the normal Rush of Fear, Frequent Fear, Frequent Fear Plus, and Ultimate Frequent Fear (with and without Express for each). If they cut down and didn't offer any Season Pass type options, that would be a HUGE departure from every other year.

Like, the prices might be way higher, they may offer less of them, but to do away with them entirely would be unheard of.
Based on their surveys they will likely tweak the multi night offerings. The price goes up every year. That being said I need 4-5 nights and my group keeps growing :-) I’d buy them today if they were released, but not likely to happen until July. Universal should just take my money already. :-)

Not a HHN fan, but I was watching for the announcement of this year's dates pretty closely because I'm going to be staying at Universal while in Orlando for the runDisney races, arriving on Halloween. I was hoping that HHN wouldn't extend through the weekend, but no such luck.

So now I have two questions for HHN veterans:
1. I already have a room booked at Cabana Bay for my dates on the SMSM rate. What are the chances of AP rates for those dates?

2. Since I'm going to be leaving for my races around 2:30-3:00 a.m., I'm a little concerned about noise from people returning from HHN. (I really don't want to be woken up at 1 a.m.). Does anyone have insight on how loud the hotels are in general are at the end of the HHN evenings? We are staying in a standard room so, sadly, won't have the buffer that the suites do.
Decent chance you can get AP rates on those dates, I did last year for that time frame. Less likely for the premier hotels over the weekend.

Haven't noticed a specific problem with super early/late hallway noise attributable to HHN - though I'm a pretty sound sleeper so might not be the best judge.

Since I'm going to be leaving for my races around 2:30-3:00 a.m., I'm a little concerned about noise from people returning from HHN. (I really don't want to be woken up at 1 a.m.)
Just pull an all nighter and be done with it. That’s my strategy for race this month lol
Well…

U is in it to make $. The multi-night tix originally appeared to be geared to get the locals into the parks to churn $ re the refreshments, etc.

The pricing & crowds are so high now, sadly, don’t think needing to draw in guests will be a major factor.

IMO they’d be smart to try to challenge the market by increase the cost of the multi day tix at least by 30-40%. Believe the original tag line was buy the multinight and you break even after three day sort of thing. In that case, the FF could easily be set at $500+. Ouch

If that doesn’t reach whatever metric they need, could follow Disney’s sort of date pricing with weekdays less etc, ala cart for 3 to 4 nights.

Anyone else see the changes in the Five and Dime? Creature from the Black Lagoon front and center, 80's motif, 33 tag on the mannequin, barrel with "24" spray painted on it...

Universal is for sure gearing up for an announcement.

My TA said they don't expect tickets today, but their contacts are saying " very soon".

Just pull an all nighter and be done with it. That’s my strategy for race this month lol

Unfortunately HHN really isn't my type of thing. If my travel partner for this trip was flying in earlier that night, I'd consider the Disney Halloween party. But this is a super quick and hopefully budget wise trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter