Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

I think i heard Pete W say at the Epcot MM event he went to that he estimated about 8K people for the event, and they are booking 3 events a the same time right now, so that will be about 24K people

Got mine for 8/8. Anyone know about how many participants they cap this to? I guess my real question is: what does everyone expect FOP waits to be during the event?

Made it in! Logged in on my iPad about an hour before registration started, was 1350 in line and got my confirmation email at 9:22!!! See you guys on 8/22!!

Yeah, I'm not too worked up. I'm sitting on grandfathered points, no direct. I'll just purchase a couple DAH tickets if this doesn't work out. It's just DH and I instead of all 5 this time. I'm just cranky b/c I took a day off for it. Lesson learned the hard way.
Lol I took work off too. But also sitting on grandfathered points no direct.

Got mine for 8/8. Anyone know about how many participants they cap this to? I guess my real question is: what does everyone expect FOP waits to be during the event?
I read some reviews from last time and I think FOP was still like 90 min range except for near midnight IIRC.

I think i heard Pete W say at the Epcot MM event he went to that he estimated about 8K people for the event, and they are booking 3 events a the same time right now, so that will be about 24K people
My guess is that number varies from park to park. I think the DL event in January had more than that at it.

Since I’ve been in line, I’ve vacuumed the house, washed the kitchen and bathroom floors and now making my breakfast. Hate waiting in line. 😀

Got it. 4 people for 8/22. Wont let you book more than whats in your room. I booked 6 last year even though we only had 4 on our reservation.

Got it. 4 people for 8/22. Wont let you book more than whats in your room. I booked 6 last year even though we only had 4 on our reservation.
Last year you could book up to 6 or number on room. It changed to 4 or number on room this year.

I'm in for 7/18! This is my third MM and today was toughest to book for us. The first one was the old refresh,refresh,refresh system. Last time I was #117 when the queue opened. Today I was much farther back, somewhere around 1900. I still like the new system better and I honestly thought today was a long shot. Happy to get in though, and happy to take my nieces to their first event. See some of you in July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter