Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

50% of the registrations left...and I've still got 3500 in front of me...it's gone down 3200 since we started...

I just dropped off our other window that originally said 4018 because it was about to allow me to book (already booked on other window). So that is pretty good. Still says 50% available and we would have made it with a 4018 place in line. So I suspect most people in line when it opened will make it.

I started at 6478 - all the way down to 2,558 now! I thought my number last time was bad - 1,500 doesn’t sound so bad anymore!

I didn’t think to use my phone and iPad...... next time! ;)

Do they update the message with dates sold out so that we're not sitting on line waiting for nothing?

I'm in for 7/18! This is my third MM and today was toughest to book for us. The first one was the old refresh,refresh,refresh system. Last time I was #117 when the queue opened. Today I was much farther back, somewhere around 1900. I still like the new system better and I honestly thought today was a long shot. Happy to get in though, and happy to take my nieces to their first event. See some of you in July!
This is our third too. I personally think this way was less stressful than the refresh refresh. I knew exactly how many were ahead of me. The first one I just logged in at 9:05 and filled the form out.:confused3

I may be out of luck. I started at 7417 and now at 3898 with 50% to go. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
Don’t stress yet, tons of people with multiple windows will close them once booked. Numbers are way inflated right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter