glvsav37

DIS Veteran
Might as well make a thread for the AK MM events

Thursday, July 18, 2019
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019

Registration for members with reservations: June 5th
members w/o reservations: June 12th

Post your predictions for crowd size, open attractions, food options, and character appearances.

List of who's attending each party.

Thursday, July 18, 2019
glvsav37
Capang
klbrow11
sgtdisney
LoveMickey
PumpkinKingGB
Greg36
TeeDisney1025
com_op_2000

Thursday, August 8, 2019
bastraker
mike0035
jlwhitney
dina444444
cmarsh31
mhochman
RDR_BU
Geomom
KateB
Carlnne
joyjoy
KatiMouse

Thursday, August 22, 2019
Jetku
Debbie Jean
Newsies
wdw4rfam
keaster
wdwlver
Madame
Bexx
TXTink
LisaRN97
kpm76
Jenna5
Vdh730
mlee.sunny
Stephen's Mom
han22735
Drr10
DVCismyhappyplace
biochemgirl

Jamiewils
pryzeless

Last edited:
We're really really really hoping to attend our first MM on 8/8! No idea what to expect - we've attended DAH and EMM at MK, but nothing at AK.

So excited! Shooting for July 18. Crossing fingers! Decided just a couple weeks ago and miraculously was able to get a studio.

As luck would have it, we will be staying onsite at Ft. Wilderness during the July 18th date. I asked a CM if staying at Ft. Wilderness qualified and they confirmed it did. Does anyone have first hand experience and can confirm?

We are hoping for 7/18. We have onsite reservations ... but via an RCI exchange. We did make a request to "be included" in the early registration window and have our account "so noted" ... let's see if that request is effective! :)

As luck would have it, we will be staying onsite at Ft. Wilderness during the July 18th date. I asked a CM if staying at Ft. Wilderness qualified and they confirmed it did. Does anyone have first hand experience and can confirm?
Members can be staying at ANY Disney owned & operated resort at WDW or VB and be able to register during the on-site priority period. The room can be booked by any method (points, cash, RCI) and will be eligible for the on-site priority booking.

Hoping for 8/8, staying at CCV. We did AK Moonlight Magic in April 2018...we were kind of hoping to do a different park, but this is when we're traveling while a Moonlight Magic is occurring and ANY free event is better than NO free event. The food voucher is a new thing since we went. DD19 loved meeting Thumper and Miss Bunny during the event...we got in line before it started, and it was right near the only ice cream bar station, which worked out for us--I got ice cream when that opened and brought it back for all of us to eat in line.

Hoping for 8/22. Staying at BCV. We’ve never done one before and are so excited to try it out.

Members can be staying at ANY Disney owned & operated resort at WDW or VB and be able to register during the on-site priority period. The room can be booked by any method (points, cash, RCI) and will be eligible for the on-site priority booking.
Yes, so they say. Sadly, I have low expectations of Disney's IT team ... so ... I'm "hoping" to be included. :)

Yes, so they say. Sadly, I have low expectations of Disney's IT team ... so ... I'm "hoping" to be included. :)
I'm going to have to call MS to make sure our room is linked to the MM reservation system as well. Due to issues with a previous stay, we were given a comped night which we are using for the DAK MM event.

I'm going to have to call MS to make sure our room is linked to the MM reservation system as well. Due to issues with a previous stay, we were given a comped night which we are using for the DAK MM event.

We have a complicated room situation as well. I did call Disney and get the 12-digit travel plan number (our reservation numbers shorter), which is what Member Services said is all I need....

Planning to go for the first time, if I can get a spot, on July 18! I'm in Orlando for a conference and will be staying one night at CBR to try an snag a MM spot. I plan to take a few work friends along with me, if I can!

We are hoping to attend our first on August 8th. We have a reservation on points at AKV Kidani. Am I right that we will receive an email with a link? Or do I just go to the website at 9am? Or better to call? Any advice is appreciated. We are visiting for 9 nights and not doing any parks so going to MM would be a real treat.

We are hoping to attend our first on August 8th. We have a reservation on points at AKV Kidani. Am I right that we will receive an email with a link? Or do I just go to the website at 9am? Or better to call? Any advice is appreciated. We are visiting for 9 nights and not doing any parks so going to MM would be a real treat.

You may or may not get an email. I've gone to 4 MM's over 2 years, and only got the email once. If you don't get one, just go to the website.
But go at least a little before 9am. Everyone who gets on by 9am gets randomized, and then put in a virtual queue. Those that get on after 9am get added to the end of the virtual queue.

I'm hoping for 7/18 as we are staying at the Poly that week. We have never attended a MM event before so fingers crossed that we get in!

We hope to attend on 7/18 also. When we log in to register what information will we need? Want to make sure I have everything ready.

We hope to attend on 7/18 also. When we log in to register what information will we need? Want to make sure I have everything ready.
The first thing you will enter will be your DVC Membership Number. After that, your name, phone number, email address, total number of guests. You will need to check a series of boxes saying you agree to lots of terms & conditions.

I have stayed at Ft. Wilderness when it was MK MM and it qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!