Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

I'm sorted for the 22nd too! Started at 4971, so it was definitely a more stressful experience than I was anticipating!

Oops I read that wrong. July is gone. Aug still has some availability. I’m at 143

As of 10:07 -
• Like a sellout night to Rivers of Light, Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on July 18 has reached full capacity. Please exit the queue if you were waiting to register for Moonlight Magic on July 18. Please visit disneyvacationclub.com for details about other Member offerings and exclusive experiences available as part of Membership Magic. Registrations for August 8 and August 22 are still available.

I was logged on via mobile phone since my email yesterday - was #741 at 9am and was done and confirmed by 9:09. 8 tickets for Aug 22! First event for us!

Interesting. If you try clicking into the queue now it looks like there's no wait. Doesn't mean there's much availability left but it seems the mad rush is over.

Looks like if I would have stayed with my 7825 position at 9 (instead of trying on my phone's browser) we still would have squeaked by into 8/22.

Sorry this was so stressful for so many!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!