Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

Frustrating. Everest has been down all night with no timetable to open. That was 80% the reason we wanted to be here.

Did you get to ride? It opened eventually. We still had a good time. 30 minute wait forFoP (posted 75), 10 minutes for EE (posted 25).

Hope everyone had an enjoyable night! We sure did.
We did too. Wish we had jumped on fop ! We did Navi, dinosaur, and Kilimanjaro. The 75 posted time at fop scared us off. But we did Everest 3x in a row at the end of the night.

Did you get to ride? It opened eventually. We still had a good time. 30 minute wait forFoP (posted 75), 10 minutes for EE (posted 25).

Hope everyone had an enjoyable night! We sure did.
No. we were on Dinosaur when I finally opened and and it was up to 25 mins. By then my daughter was shot and we left.

We had a bad experience at the July 18, Animal Kingdom DVC MM!
Went to the Flaming Tree to get a meal with the free ticket, this was at 10:05.
They were OUT of food. Some people in front of me had ordered, were waiting for over 30 minutes and still waiting.
Mgmt were out front trying to appease people but as someone said as I was standing there; "This is bad planning".
How can Disney/DVC/Animal Kingdom have a special party planned, know the number of people scheduled to attend, have it on the schedule that you would be open until 11:30 PM, and not have food available.
On the positive side, we were able to go to Pizzafari and get a meal with no waiting.

They were OUT of food. Some people in front of me had ordered, were waiting for over 30 minutes and still waiting.
Mgmt were out front trying to appease people but as someone said as I was standing there; "This is bad planning".
How can Disney/DVC/Animal Kingdom have a special party planned, know the number of people scheduled to attend, have it on the schedule that you would be open until 11:30 PM, and not have food available.
On the positive side, we were able to go to Pizzafari and get a meal with no waiting.
Well, thanks for being the guinea pigs. Hopefully when the 8th rolls around, AK will know that far more people than they thought want Flame Tree over anything else and they’ll be better stocked to handle everyone.

Just to clarify, for those who attended the 7/18 party this week--

Instead of last year's meal (hot dog, cookie, chips), you were able to order an entree from QS locations operating on a normal menu? So you could go to, say, FTB for ribs or Satu'li Canteen for one of the bowls?

I’ve been trying to pick up cancellations for the 8/22 event. Has anyone had any success at that? I missed out on getting tickets when they were released

Just to clarify, for those who attended the 7/18 party this week--

Instead of last year's meal (hot dog, cookie, chips), you were able to order an entree from QS locations operating on a normal menu? So you could go to, say, FTB for ribs or Satu'li Canteen for one of the bowls?
Yes, we ordered off the regular menu, specifically at Satu'li Canteen.

Just curious, for those that went on 7/18 , did you receive a reminder email prior to the event that listed updated details about the event?

I respectfully disagree. There were 4 choices at least, satulii, flame tree, pizzafari and one other in dino land. Also, keep in mind flame tree was not scheduled to be open all night so they would not have had the same amount of food as the other places. It was also free.
Just curious, for those that went on 7/18 , did you receive a reminder email prior to the event that listed updated details about the event?
Yes. Although it was unnecessary. You just need your confirmation email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!