Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Hello. Probably Asked and answered, but when do annual passholder rates usually come out? We are looking to book for July 2021 and I've read that APH discounts are often better than military discounts, so just trying to price out our trip and best options.
Hard to say - especially this year - they could add six months on January first - seems like they added availability very far out shortly after they reopened.

March seems to get added very late - maybe because of the change in rates from year to year - so like late January early February IMO. Id start looking for July in late March Early April - but also check maybe once a week starting in January.
I usually just book something if I am sure I am going to go and then adjust alter.

Hello. Probably Asked and answered, but when do annual passholder rates usually come out? We are looking to book for July 2021 and I've read that APH discounts are often better than military discounts, so just trying to price out our trip and best options.
You could always book the military rate now and then ask Universal to apply the APH rate when it comes out of it’s lower.

You could always book the military rate now and then ask Universal to apply the APH rate when it comes out of it’s lower.
Thanks, that's a good idea. I think the military rate can be cancelled and is fully refundable up until shortly before the date of check in, so changing wouldn't be an issue if that's right.

Me too...I really thought they would be out at the beginning of October. My daughter and I are hypothesizing that they are trying to figure out which hotels to open or close?🤷‍♀️

Once the free HRH night promo broke for reward members (with even a few points to trade for voucher); noticed that nights I was watching for decent APH rate there sold out

With the resort closures, we decided to pull the trigger on our mini Christmas trip now vs. later:

DoryGirl1963
12/24-26/2020
Royal Pacific
2 Queen Water View
$194 APH 12/24
$214 APH 12/25

SO looking forward to staying at RPR for the first time 😊!
Welp, change of plans. Hubby's birthday is Christmas Eve & he wants Cabana Bay plus we can do 3 nights there vs. only 2 at RPR, so now it's 12/23-26/20 at CBBR 👍.

APH rate for poolside exterior entry family suite $109/night 12/23 & 24 & $129 for 12/25, all before tax.

We had a fantastic vacay in Aug 2020 (stayed at Sapphire Falls - so lovely) & can't wait for our Cabana Bay Christmas at UO 😊!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter