Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Quick question-I don't have my original reservation with me (at work now)-what's the best way to cancel the first reservation, without calling-do you log in somewhere? sorry if this has been asked before!

AP rates now available through October at the 3 EP resorts.
Yay! I just got $269 for a 2-queen garden view at PBH for the night of August 22, down from $414 (!) rack rate for the same room and date. I've been stalking the website and I'm so excited to finally be able to rebook the last night of my makeup birthday trip (already snagged Sapphire Falls for the 20th-22nd).

Quick question-I don't have my original reservation with me (at work now)-what's the best way to cancel the first reservation, without calling-do you log in somewhere? sorry if this has been asked before!
I usually just modify & use the same DP if staying at same property

they should be able to pull up ur res via ur personal info

If you have the email with your reservation number, you can make changes via the link in the email. There should be a dropdown box for the annual pass rates if one is available for your dates. I think this might only work if keeping the same room style.

If you have the email with your reservation number, you can make changes via the link in the email. There should be a dropdown box for the annual pass rates if one is available for your dates. I think this might only work if keeping the same room style.
I tried this but it told me that the APH rate wasn’t available (I was looking between 17 and 31 October) but when I checked the APH link there were APH rates available for every night, so I ended up rebooking and then cancelling.

thanks-when I went to make the new reservation, I saw where you could cancel. Saved $105 for the 5 night stay! Figured that helps offset the parking cost at RP!

I’ve cancelled from the email but had no idea you could make changes to dates of existing reservation

It looks like more premier hotels now have AP discounts. Just checked for August 31 - Sept 4, and Royal Pacific is only $189/night. Total trip with tax for Mon-Fri is only $850! It's very tempting to upgrade from Cabana Bay. We will wait and see..

Edit: Oh, looks like this was discovered yesterday by others :)

It looks like more premier hotels now have AP discounts. Just checked for August 31 - Sept 4, and Royal Pacific is only $189/night. Total trip with tax for Mon-Fri is only $850! It's very tempting to upgrade from Cabana Bay. We will wait and see..

Edit: Oh, looks like this was discovered yesterday by others :)
Lol aways good to share

I checked dates early in August yesterday AM. The deluxes dropped to under $200+ a night, probably will go lower IMO

I cancelled our DVC room on our points for that week, just didn’t want to lose them if the parks not open. Had priced out values there for the week. The standard room ones started out via current promo to approx $130 a night.

i will be booking a split trip :) even though i’ll Have to buy park tix for the GD at U vs her just using her WDW APH>

I booked our early October stay a few months ago. The price dropped a couple of weeks ago, so I rebooked. Today I rebooked again this time using the APH rate. A few hours later, it dropped a few more dollars. I'll wait to see if it drops more before rebooking a third time. BTW, I just call and give them my reservation number. They confirm my name and email address, then they just adjust the rate. I get a new email with the same confirmation number but a new rate. I've saved about $300 for the week so far, but I'll keep checking for lower rates.

I booked our early October stay a few months ago. The price dropped a couple of weeks ago, so I rebooked. Today I rebooked again this time using the APH rate. A few hours later, it dropped a few more dollars. I'll wait to see if it drops more before rebooking a third time. BTW, I just call and give them my reservation number. They confirm my name and email address, then they just adjust the rate. I get a new email with the same confirmation number but a new rate. I've saved about $300 for the week so far, but I'll keep checking for lower rates.
Are you sure the actual prices dropped for a given room type? The only time I've actually seen a room price drop is when APH rate become available or a cheaper room type opens up...

True but Loews is trying to fill the rooms as many peeps are not sure how safe they will be with the covid virus issues.

I am impressed that atricks is getting good deals for his booking.
That time period around/near Columbus Day period usually has higher rates.
Last few years the week prior to it had great rates.

I have had great success of scoring great values on the premier rooms before but not so much for this year
on my dates.

I win some and lose some this time around on my booking rates.
But still the possibility for rates change in the near future if bookings stay down.

Are you sure the actual prices dropped for a given room type? The only time I've actually seen a room price drop is when APH rate become available or a cheaper room type opens up...
For early Oct stay originally booked the ST rate. It did drop approx $25 for a 3 day period a few weeks later...then the APH rate was released

Unless there is unprecedented demand (unlikely as too many folks are putting off travel this year), expect the rates to continue to drop.

Could be we’d see more of a push towards bundling rooms with resort credits or ‘free’ add-ons (a dinner or reduced/free parking) vs bundling as a traditional ticket package.

For early Oct stay originally booked the ST rate. It did drop approx $25 for a 3 day period a few weeks later...then the APH rate was released

Unless there is unprecedented demand (unlikely as too many folks are putting off travel this year), expect the rates to continue to drop.

Could be we’d see more of a push towards bundling rooms with resort credits or ‘free’ add-ons (a dinner or reduced/free parking) vs bundling as a traditional ticket package.
With our kids in school, I am typically looking for holiday trips. I'm sure those are always full, so there isn't much need for Loews to reduce rates further. I have been looking at Oct 9-12 and the prices pretty much stayed the same until the APH rates came out (which I immediately booked!). And they've held at that rate.

It would make sense that the other times of they year, Loews might need to change prices around to try and fill up the hotels. And things are definitely in unprecedented territory with the virus...

That time period is when crowds come in due to HHN being held.
Columbus Day weekend has always been packed in past years.
I can understand why hotel rates are low this year for that period as they want to raise hhn numbers up

That time period is when crowds come in due to HHN being held.
Columbus Day weekend has always been packed in past years.
I can understand why hotel rates are low this year for that period as they want to raise hhn numbers up
Exactly! They obviously don’t have the number of rooms currently booked or they’d have never released APH rates for the HHN weekends. That weekend of Columbus Day for the EP properties usually has a 3 day minimum as the date gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!