*** Official August 2021 thread ***

Made our resort reservation today AND parks reservations. Suddenly, making decisions about where to eat 180 days in advance seems reasonable... :badpc:

At the moment our res is CBR. This WILL change, I hope, assuming they open CSR for reservations. Otherwise I'm not sure what we'll do...

BUT! The ball is in play. I'll take it. :love:

Last edited:
So excited to "officially" join in! We are booked @ Pop Century August 5-19! :cool1::cheer2::earsgirl:

So can I just check - how many of you have booked park days? I am so on the fence about buying tickets that are non refundable.

We made our park reservations today! It was very quick and easy. I think I prefer this to making fast pass selections.

I must say, with our park days booked, I’m getting excited again!

So can I just check - how many of you have booked park days? I am so on the fence about buying tickets that are non refundable.

We have a package so I only paid $200 and I know I can cancel and get that money back. I would be more hesitant if I were buying non refundable tickets. Maybe wait it out a few weeks/months to see how everything is going. I don’t think there is any need to make park reservations for next August just yet. We made ours, but I know they’ll be many changes between now and then.

Aug 7 -21 123SA Art of Animation Suite

According to my travel agent, this is my original vacation, just modified. I'm not really sure what that means. I think maybe my ticket price didn't change. I don't have the final paperwork yet. I reserved 10 consecutive park days because if things don't open up, I'll cut back the vacation from 14 days to 10 days. If the nighttime entertainment doesn't start back up, we won't need rest days.

For picking which park on which day, I don't think it can matter much right now. I picked 3 MK, 2 DHS, 2 AK and 3 Epcot days. I'm not sure about the 3 Epcot days...maybe I should change that to DHS or AK. Actually, I should. It seems like it'd be easier to change it to Epcot, than to change to DHS or AK later.

We did decide to buy one of the DVC confirmed reservations to make up for our canceled trip in March. So we're going to be at SSR 8/14 - 8/22. We haven't told the kids. Maybe we'll make it a surprise. Since we booked late and I'm waiting for our confirmation that the reservation name has changed I was only able to book park days under our APs today. So only 3 days booked. The weekend we're there HS and MK were already booked up.

We are thinking of booking August 10-18 at Pop. My son loves all things Halloween... does anyone know if the park has announced anything about MNSSHP for 2021 given this year's cancellation?

Well, we need to be removed from the August list. The more I thought about the availability of the various resorts, the more I had concerns they wouldn't open them up later due to capacity restrictions. We decided to move it back a couple of weeks to mid-July when Coronado Springs was available.

Best of luck everyone, and happy traveling!!! :love:

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that I booked our parks today. There were no issues booking any park for the 16th upto 31st.

We booked Aug 17-26th at Caribbean Beach for now. Possibly switching if other resorts open up.

We will be at AoA August 17-26, 2021!!!!
We just cancelled out 2020 trip 😥, but I ❤ planning Disney trips....so away we go!! :tinker:
Me too! Our trip is re-scheduled from April. It was going to be my first time with flower and garden and not having to deal with oppressive heat, but I will get a longer trip in 2021, so I guess there is an upside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter