OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

"Um, didn't they have those Guardians of the Galaxy people?"
No, think about it, they just recently joined together, and in the latest timing were off planet hopping, well onto his Dad ;)

One theory I just saw has me excited. We have heard rumors that they will eventually make a Nova movie, and he in comics doesn't get his powers until Nova Core and his planet Xandar are destroyed. We know this must have happened as Thanos has the Power stone that Xandar and the Nova Core was protecting (GotG 1). I wonder if they easter egg or even introduce Nova, and move forward with more Adam Warlock in this.

There's a lot of other planets in the universe, and unfortunately, they didn't have you guys.

Yep, I love that. Sounds like she was out crackin skulls wherever needed.

With her power she chose great responsibility it appears, including when Fury made contact after all those decades, no hesitation.

In case anyone was wondering both guardians movies are set around 2014. Also I am betting Captain Marvel is more selfless than most of the guardians.

In case anyone was wondering both guardians movies are set around 2014. Also I am betting Captain Marvel is more selfless than most of the guardians.

no, I know, I was just teasing ... just saying there were heroes that came to Earth (heck, could include Thor as well) that were from other planets and could have helped out there too ... but I do get that the reason Fury didn't all her was because he created the Avengers program and knew we had them and that they could handle it - or at least wanted to push them/test them to handle it - but once he saw people dissolving he didn't know if that was true any longer

no, I know, I was just teasing ... just saying there were heroes that came to Earth (heck, could include Thor as well) that were from other planets and could have helped out there too ... but I do get that the reason Fury didn't all her was because he created the Avengers program and knew we had them and that they could handle it - or at least wanted to push them/test them to handle it - but once he saw people dissolving he didn't know if that was true any longer

I figured. I just put it out there for those who skip the GOTG films.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Will NOT Feature An Intermission And There Will Be No Good Time To Go The Bathroom

Avengers: Endgame is going to clock in at over three hours, but Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirms that fans will struggle to find a good time to visit the bathroom as there's no intermission!

After weeks of rumors, we recently learned that Avengers: Endgame will be three hours and fifty eight seconds long. It goes without saying that sitting through the movie will be a challenge, especially if you're someone who gulps down your soda before the trailers are even over and then needs to take a bathroom break halfway through.

In a new interview, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirms that while the Infinity War sequel clocks in at over 180 minutes, there's a good reason for that and fans should be aware that there may not be a good moment to miss even a few seconds!

"We are not fans of laborious lengths for no reason," he explains. "We are fans of movies that you wish didn’t end. Movies that you want to see again as soon as it’s over. And movies that you just don’t ever find a good time to run out to the bathroom."

So, no pee break then, and those of you hoping your local theater will hold an intermission during Avengers: Endgame are going to be disappointed. Co-Director Anthony Russo confirms that the topic of a mid-movie break was only ever "discussed in jest."

To be fair, this is hardly the first three-hour blockbuster, and plenty of fans are used to sitting through movie marathons that go much longer than 3 hours! How will you guys be handling Avengers: Endgame's mammoth running time?

Source: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...ll-be-no-good-time-to-go-the-bathroom-a167702

Last edited:

Just a warning - a load of footage from Endgame has leaked on Twitter and it contains major spoilers including some of the ending, I believe. Haven’t personally seen it but I’ve seen people talking about it on Reddit and Twitter so stay sharp. Might want to avoid certain sites and places with comment sections until it’s out.

^

Came here to say the same thing....Be careful out there on the internet for the next 9 days people.....sucks that it leaked whatever it is.

The major leak also included actual footage filmed from an iPhone, cut in a sizzle reel format showing all the major stuff. Stay away from any Marvel news sites/social media and even Youtube as the leaks can contain screenshots and GIFs of the footage.

I haven't had it leaked for me yet, but supposedly we are in for a ride.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Awesome, thanks for posting. :hyper:

We Need Heros.

What an interesting take (old fashioned notion) on story telling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!