OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

The major leak also included actual footage filmed from an iPhone, cut in a sizzle reel format showing all the major stuff. Stay away from any Marvel news sites/social media and even Youtube as the leaks can contain screenshots and GIFs of the footage.

I haven't had it leaked for me yet, but supposedly we are in for a ride.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

^^^^^

I happened upon it on accident. I’m not a spoiler free person, so, I didn’t care, but it does show quite a bit. Granted, this movie is 3 hours and what I saw was 5 minutes so... :confused3

^^^^^

I happened upon it on accident. I’m not a spoiler free person, so, I didn’t care, but it does show quite a bit. Granted, this movie is 3 hours and what I saw was 5 minutes so... :confused3

I usually don't care about spoilers either, but this I make an exception for. Need to go in as fresh as possible... this has been 11 years in the making. Can't ruin it now regardless of how little of the movie leaked. lol

For those UK members going to see the movie, Odeon Cinemas will have two, exclusive posters available:

460x260_9a9fb110f22fb42d473cfb3c731d360a.jpg

Are you ready for the biggest superhero event of the year?

We know that seeing Avengers: Endgame just the once won’t be enough. So, we’ve teamed up with Marvel Studios and artist Matt Ferguson to give away two collectable fan posters, featuring exclusive artwork designed for ODEON Cinemas. You can’t get this poster anywhere else, so book your ticket fast to secure yours.
  • Poster one will be available between 25th – 28th April inclusive.
  • Poster two will be available between 4th - 5th May inclusive.

Simply book online or in cinema to see ‘Avengers: Endgame’ on the valid dates and collect your poster at your local ODEON.

Source: Avengers: Endgame Odeon

AMC Theatres has stated that they've sold more advance tickets for this movie than any other movie in history. In fact, to meet demand, they're going to keep some of their theaters open 24 hours a day from Thursday night until Sunday.

Also, the movie is expected to shatter box office records, with some estimates predicting that the movie could pull in $1 billion dollars in less than a week.

Yumpin' yiminy!! popcorn::

Reviews are in. To say it is good seems to be a understatement, at least to the nerdy comic book sites I visit.

Some reviews are more spoilish then others. Thankfully I am still going in clean with no spoilers.

If you like some spoiler free reviews BleedingCool.com has a good spoiler free review. You can also watch the ScreenJunkies/Fandom YouTube channel for another spoiler free review.

I saw it last night at midnight and am still in shock and processing it all. My brother is a manager at a Cinemark so he’s able to screen things early and always invites us and some close friends.

All I’ll say for right now until more people see it is:

1. I literally cried/got teary-eyed 11 different times.
2. So many wth/omg moments
3. Thor was SO hilarious
4. DO NOT go to the bathroom in the last hour. (I can give you a couple spots of when to go if you are interested but even then you need to hurry).
5. I need to see it again asap. I feel like there is a major plot hole that I need to look at closer and get an answer on if there even is one.

I saw it last night at midnight and am still in shock and processing it all. My brother is a manager at a Cinemark so he’s able to screen things early and always invites us and some close friends.

All I’ll say for right now until more people see it is:

1. I literally cried/got teary-eyed 11 different times.
2. So many wth/omg moments
3. Thor was SO hilarious
4. DO NOT go to the bathroom in the last hour. (I can give you a couple spots of when to go if you are interested but even then you need to hurry).
5. I need to see it again asap. I feel like there is a major plot hole that I need to look at closer and get an answer on if there even is one.

I think I know what you’re talking about with the plot hole cause I had the same thought. I’m seeing it again on Saturday.

THE TEARS WERE REAL, THO. Like DANG.

I think I know what you’re talking about with the plot hole cause I had the same thought. I’m seeing it again on Saturday.

THE TEARS WERE REAL, THO. Like DANG.

I’m dying to talk about it!! Hurry up people! Lol....it’s nice and all to see it early like this but then I can’t breathe a word to anyone, especially online!

I’m dying to talk about it!! Hurry up people! Lol....it’s nice and all to see it early like this but then I can’t breathe a word to anyone, especially online!

SAME it’s killing me! My friend’s with media and we all had to sign an NDA and hand over phones when we went. It was nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!