Official Avengers Super Hero Half Marathon Weekend 2014 Thread!

That's funny. We should have had DIS Board logos or something to recognize each other.

I definitely want to do another Disneyland RunDisney race again, but might wait out for the Star Wars 1/2 in January 2016. The only downside is then the Haunted Mansion won't have the Nightmare Before Christmas theme. I swear I rode that at least 5 times last weekend. I loved it so much since they never do that at Magic Kingdom, plus we don't have Radiator Springs Racers, the Indiana Jones ride or Trader Sam's either.

I'm thinking of running this race next year. Can anyone list a lot of the characters who were along the course?
Green Army Men
Lighting McQueen, Mater, Red
Russell and Doug from Up
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Thor
Captain America
Mickey and Minnie
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves riding the carousel

Of course, no guarantees they will be the same next year. I understand lines for the Avengers characters got very long. I was fortunate to be in the A corral and got to most with only a handful of people ahead of me in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter