Official Cake Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for something from AKL that isn't a cake. I think I saw a picture a while back of a tray with a chocolate sign on it and either chocolate covered strawberries or cookies on it. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of this and how much it costs?

I am looking for something from AKL that isn't a cake. I think I saw a picture a while back of a tray with a chocolate sign on it and either chocolate covered strawberries or cookies on it. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of this and how much it costs?

The AKL related one was of the AKL logo with animal themed cookies. They no longer do them, unfortunately.

You might want to check out the private dining menu of the AKL, it's pretty up to date.

I am looking for recommendations on a fathers day cake for Boma. will they deliver to the dinner table at Boma on Fathers Day. who do I need to call and has anyone ever gotten a nice one done for fathers day or have recommendations.

Help. Anyone have pictures of tinkerbell cakes? Or cakes ordered for the Poly. I am trying to find something for my daughters 4th birthday.

Thanks,
Karen

The cake was beautiful but I am concerned about spending that amount if it didn't taste good. Am I better to have it delivered to the room or at a meal?
Any suggestions.

Karen

The cake was beautiful but I am concerned about spending that amount if it didn't taste good. Am I better to have it delivered to the room or at a meal?
Any suggestions.

Karen

While mine tasted blah, there have been many who've had delicious cakes from the Grand Floridian. It seems that the Contemporary Resort is turning out really wonderful cakes. Where are you staying?

We are staying at the Poly but have dinner reservations at Chef Mickeys the night of her birthday.

Oh, then I'd do it at Chef Mickey's!:thumbsup2 The atmosphere is so much fun there and cake would just top it off! They'll box up the rest for you to take back to the Polynesian.:goodvibes It appears that the Contemporary is turning out beautiful, delicious cakes so I think that sounds like a good plan.:goodvibes

We've exceeded our 250 page limit with this thread. It's been fun, but time to start a new chatter thread.

The good news is that our gallery for this thread is just 11 pages long, so we get to keep the same gallery thread for a while longer.

Join us on our new chatter thread HERE

or check out the Cake Gallery HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter