***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Planning to go on November 28 and am hoping for a Garden Grill breakfast package. Does anyone know how quick the breakfast packages sell out?

From past experience, the fastest dates to sell out are based on the celebrity narrator and around any holidays - rather than certain meals selling out.

Im hopping on board. Our date is December 8th. Hopefully we will have a really good narator for our dates. We’re dining plan this time but this meal will be out of pocket.

This will be our first time experiencing the Candlelight Processional. Looking forward to when they release the dining packages! :flower:

Im hopping on board. Our date is December 8th. Hopefully we will have a really good narator for our dates. We’re dining plan this time but this meal will be out of pocket.

Us too! We're going to be in Epcot on 12/8 and are hoping for a good narrator. This will be our first time seeing the Candlelight Processional!

Perhaps this is answered somewhere in the messages, but could someone answer this for me?

We haven't done the CP Dinning package for years.... way back in 2012, when you did the CP Dining Package, you also got to have a special spot for watching Illumination.... Do they still do this?

Thanks!

Perhaps this is answered somewhere in the messages, but could someone answer this for me?

We haven't done the CP Dinning package for years.... way back in 2012, when you did the CP Dining Package, you also got to have a special spot for watching Illumination.... Do they still do this?

Thanks!

No they do not.

Us too! We're going to be in Epcot on 12/8 and are hoping for a good narrator. This will be our first time seeing the Candlelight Processional!
You will love it! It was the highlight of my moms trip last year and a really good time fir everyone! We booked garden grill and got the early show and it was the best meal of our trip!

I can’t wait!! Will be there the 14-20 of December. Hope to take CP in at least once during the trip.

I'm so excited about this! We will be staying November 25th through December 9th so hoping to get a reservation. Will be ecstatic if Neil Patrick Harris is there over our dates. My daughter just loves him:love:

I'm so excited about this! We will be staying November 25th through December 9th so hoping to get a reservation. Will be ecstatic if Neil Patrick Harris is there over our dates. My daughter just loves him:love:

He generally is there just after Thanksgiving, however last year he was there around the 18th of December. I am only booking one package for teh family, and I hope it is a toss between NPH and Trace Atkins. I have not seen Trace so I am going to try to book his if I can and if he is there when we are.

My folks will go Tuesday, Nov. 27. No changes based on celebrity. Ahh the joys of booking and coordinating trips for two groups and scheduling overlapping times when my family won't be doing this, but maximizing together time. Head spins around and around and around. That being said, my folks aren't the most familiar with a surprisingly large number of celebrities. NPH is just another person to them, no big deal. But if he is there then, we my wife and I just might be able to get the kids to quietly be still and hang out for about 5 minutes. :)

Following...this will be our first time visiting in December and looking forward to all the Christmas festivities! We’ll be going to The Candlelight Processional during our stay and hoping for a good narrator.

We will be going 11/24 for the second time. My BFF/TA is handling all of our ADR’s. We do have two set up for that day at this point and will decide when packages are released.

We are looking forward to attending this year! We will be in EPCOT on 11/24 and will try for a dining package (lunch at Biergarten is our first choice)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter