***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

THIS is why I try to tell people that they don't have "guaranteed" seats even with the package. You still need to get in that line early if you want a decent seat, and if you choose to wait until the show is starting, you may not have a seat at all.

I know. Once that SB line is opened all bets are off.

I know. Once that SB line is opened all bets are off.
Sorry, what is SB? I’m attending with my little ones and don’t want to wait in line too early. (I’m afraid they’ll get bored and then antsy and be burned out before the show starts.) What’s the latest you would recommend getting there so that we still get seats? We are going tomorrow if that matters.

Sorry, what is SB? I’m attending with my little ones and don’t want to wait in line too early. (I’m afraid they’ll get bored and then antsy and be burned out before the show starts.) What’s the latest you would recommend getting there so that we still get seats? We are going tomorrow if that matters.
Stand by line

Do you have a dining package or are you going to do the stand-by (SB) line? And which show are you trying/going to see?

I’m excited to try Ale & Compass and see Whoopi! I’ll be seeing the 8 pm show. Hoping to be in line by 7:15.

Do you have a dining package or are you going to do the stand-by (SB) line? And which show are you trying/going to see?
We did the CP dining package and saw the 8:15 show last night. We got in line 30 minutes beforehand. The line for the dining package folks went into France (and possibly beyond that).
I wasn’t sure if we would get seats, as we were in Morocco when we got in line. However, there was plenty of seating.
The show was nice. Just wondering, though, does the show change from year to year? Or is it the same thing each year?

Also, whose idea was it to have trees in the middle of a theater? There were so many empty spots because a tree was blocking the view.

I did CP dinner package at Via Napoli for 4:10 and saw the 6:45 show. I check in for dinner at 4 and was seated in less than 10 minutes. I finished my dinner by 5:15 and went to get myself a warm drink (it was freezing cold) and got in line at 6 pm. I picked a seat in the 4th row from the front almost towards the center. I have to say that this was one of the highlights of my trip, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Robby Benson was narrator and he did a good job and told us all to "get out" in the Beast voice at the end of the show. I'm really glad that I did this, I highly recommend it.

I did CP dinner package at Via Napoli for 4:10 and saw the 6:45 show. I check in for dinner at 4 and was seated in less than 10 minutes. I finished my dinner by 5:15 and went to get myself a warm drink (it was freezing cold) and got in line at 6 pm. I picked a seat in the 4th row from the front almost towards the center. I have to say that this was one of the highlights of my trip, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Robby Benson was narrator and he did a good job and told us all to "get out" in the Beast voice at the end of the show. I'm really glad that I did this, I highly recommend it.

I am heading there tonight. Narrator is John Stamos. I have 3:50p at CdF then I’m thinking to get in line around 5:45 or 6:00p.

Alfonso was great! We saw him on 11/27.

Is there someplace we can look up the choirs, etc for the performances? Years ago we see to get a program listing all that information (which made a great souvenir), but nowadays everything is digital.

I know Dr Sinclair was the Conductor, but i’d like to know the school whose choir performed and I would LOVE to know who the sign language interpreter was: he was absolutely awesome! :love:

Last night was our show! It was beautiful.

The Candlelight Processional itself:

-We lined up 45 minutes before our show and were let in about 20 minutes ahead. We got 3rd row seats lining up at this time! Being under cover in the 3rd row turned out to be an absolute blessing, as it POURED during half the show. So many in the uncovered section ended up abandoning the show.

Thanks for this GREAT information! We are attending on Dec 4 and showers are likely, so we will get in line early for the 5:00 PM show.

The show was nice. Just wondering, though, does the show change from year to year? Or is it the same thing each year?

The show is pretty much the same, but the narrators do add their own personal touches.

I'm with you on the trees...would love to know whose idea that was?

So excited. We are heading down to Disney next Saturday the 8th. We have lunch at Teppan Edo and have the 5pm show with Whoppi Goldberg. Last year we had Kurt Russel.
On a separate this is going to be the best week ever as our very first grandchild is just about to be born. While we are there we will be getting him a very special Christmas Stocking!!

We are eating at CdF right now.....so excited for NPH. We plan on heading to the line 45 before our 5pm start time. I'm hoping the little shower we had an hour or so ago will be it for the night. The wet pavement at World Showcase made for a real steamy walk through the park!

So, we arrived before 4pm and I laughingly told my husband as we walked from "France"....."look at those poor people in the standby line weaved 3 deep back to Japan....." And those poor people are us.... It's the Candlelight Dinner Package. I cannot believe we are in line over an hour early with the dinner package.

I haven't been to the Ale and Compass and the CP package shows it's for the breakfast buffet. Anyone know exactly what is included? Can you order off the menu or is it just the buffet option?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!