***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Is this the first time Bart Millard has narrated? I didn't see him on any of the lists from the past few years. We are booked on December 10th and I can't switch to a different date, so I'm trying to decide if I should keep the reservation or just cancel all together. Bummed Kurt Russell isn't on this year's list - that's who I was hoping for!
i was hoping for Kurt too

I would love to see Bart Millard. The movie “I Can Only Imagine” was based on his life. He is a popular Christian musician and his IG is a hoot!

Is this the first time Bart Millard has narrated? I didn't see him on any of the lists from the past few years. We are booked on December 10th and I can't switch to a different date, so I'm trying to decide if I should keep the reservation or just cancel all together. Bummed Kurt Russell isn't on this year's list - that's who I was hoping for!

I'm on the same boat. I can only do CP on December 10th and I'm not every exited about the narrator. But I also know it will be years before we ever go back to DW during Christmastime. I just hope he's good and not a nervous wreck.

There is still a 5-day window that is TBD, Nov. 28-Dec.1, between Alfonso and NPH[/QUO

Those are the dates I am waiting for. I have NPH booked for our last night (Dec 4) but would rather go on November 29. Although my oldest has recently discovered The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and I think he would love to see Alfonso. I have to admit I wouldn't might seeing Carlton either, LOL!

Has anyone seen Cal Ripken Jr narrate? I'm not a real baseball fan, so I'm not very familiar with him. Our dates can't change to someone who I know. I think he has done this before, so I'm guessing he does a good job?

That’s who we have as well. We don’t know him and I’m a little disappointed not to have someone I do know.
I’m sure it will still be good though.

Reactions: CJK
While I have never heard the name, "Bart Millard", in my life, I have heard of the group, 'MercyMe', and know the song, 'I Can Only Imagine' (great song), so in that sense, I sorta know who he is.

But anyway, I'm in the 'TBD' window, too, so I am hoping those get announced soon. Last time I got to see Jonathan Groff (Frozen's Kristoff, Broadway's Spring Awakening & Hamilton, Netflix's Mindhunter, HBO's Looking) and it just so happened I was a big fan of him, so I really lucked out, and he was truly a wonderful narrator, personable and friendly and warm, and it was his first time back in Disney since he was a kid, so his enthusiasm was palpable. (This was back in 2014)

While I have never heard the name, "Bart Millard", in my life, I have heard of the group, 'MercyMe', and know the song, 'I Can Only Imagine' (great song), so in that sense, I sorta know who he is.

But anyway, I'm in the 'TBD' window, too, so I am hoping those get announced soon. Last time I got to see Jonathan Groff (Frozen's Kristoff, Broadway's Spring Awakening & Hamilton, Netflix's Mindhunter, HBO's Looking) and it just so happened I was a big fan of him, so I really lucked out, and he was truly a wonderful narrator, personable and friendly and warm, and it was his first time back in Disney since he was a kid, so his enthusiasm was palpable. (This was back in 2014)

Don't you love it when it all works out? In 2012 I was in the TBD when I booked. NPH!!!! My DD and DSIL were nto interested in CP when I booked it for the family, but boy were they glad I had included them in the package!

Surprised to read how many people don't know who Bart Millard is. He would have been our 1st choice, too, if we had different options to choose from...
I had no idea who he was. I just googled him and vaguely remember "I Can Only Imagine" from 20 years ago and I've never heard any of his other stuff. Not really my kind of music. He seems appropriate for CP, though. I hope people enjoy him.

I have a dining package for NPH and I'm so excited!

I really am not surprised how many people don't know who Bart Millard is. Christian music is really popular in some areas but not all of the US. There are always narrators that are not well known in certain circles. There are also narrators that aren't interesting to some people. Last year we didn't go because our dates were during Pat Sajack. We had no interest in hearing him. This year we got Neil Patrick Harris. I love him so we are going. It would be great if everyone could get a narrator they would love to hear. Good luck to those who still have TBD dates. Here is hoping it is someone you will enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts