Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

I guess you haven't seen recent pictures of him. He may not be buff, but he looks good. Plus I'd be a hypocrite if I made comments about other's weight, so I try not to.

Police officers right out from the academy would be in great shape - Fillion was not in great shape at the end of Castle, compared to the beginning. I haven't seen any recent photos, although I do follow him on twitter.

Police officers right out from the academy would be in great shape - Fillion was not in great shape at the end of Castle, compared to the beginning. I haven't seen any recent photos, although I do follow him on twitter.
Most police officers from the academy are also half of Nathan Fillion's age so you'll have to suspend your disbelief on more than one level to enjoy the show. PLUS, it's a light drama so the whole too-old-and-not-quite-fit will play into the "fish out of water" plot details. PLUS PLUS, it's produced by Alexi Hawley who was the same show runner for Castle, which makes me really look forward to it.

You should start a new thread when it comes out Missy!

Most police officers from the academy are also half of Nathan Fillion's age so you'll have to suspend your disbelief on more than one level to enjoy the show. PLUS, it's a light drama so the whole too-old-and-not-quite-fit will play into the "fish out of water" plot details. PLUS PLUS, it's produced by Alexi Hawley who was the same show runner for Castle, which makes me really look forward to it.

Exactly. It's a TV show, not reality. I found myself saying stuff like that when people used to complain how Kate could afford all those leather jackets or the big apartment. It's not real. If it were real, Castle would never have been allowed to follow Kate for more than one tour - even if he were willing to sign every waiver out there. I plan to watch and enjoy Nathan Fillion on my TV screen. Plus, I watched him on Modern Family and Brooklyn Nine Nine, and I can't stand either show. I recorded them, and only watched the scenes with him. (He was a hoot on Brooklyn Nine Nine, by the way.)

Hmmm - maybe I will.

Exactly. It's a TV show, not reality. I found myself saying stuff like that when people used to complain how Kate could afford all those leather jackets or the big apartment. It's not real. If it were real, Castle would never have been allowed to follow Kate for more than one tour - even if he were willing to sign every waiver out there. I plan to watch and enjoy Nathan Fillion on my TV screen. Plus, I watched him on Modern Family and Brooklyn Nine Nine, and I can't stand either show. I recorded them, and only watched the scenes with him. (He was a hoot on Brooklyn Nine Nine, by the way.)

Hmmm - maybe I will.

I know, but sometimes there's just too much disbelief to suspend, LOL!

In case anyone's interested, Stana Katic's movie, The Rendezvous, has been showing on Showtime. It's not bad. And I laughed when someone told her character, "watching Sherlock Holmes movies does not make you a detective". There's also another familiar face in the movie: Darby Stanchfield, who played Meredith (Castle's first ex-wife)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter