Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

Is that the terrible time slot? I think I'll like having something to watch on Tuesdays.

Well, ABC has had trouble with the spot. I know "Forever" died in that spot a few years ago. I've been watching NCIS: New Orleans at that time the last few years, so my DVR will get a workout. I'll probably watch "The Rookie" live and NCIS: NO later on. But the DVR will record TR since I know I'll watch Nathan over and over, LOL!

And three episodes in, my opinion hasn't changed. At least the commercials for "The Rookie" have been slightly different.

Take Two was good again, but the coming attractions were very interesting. The guest star for next week is someone all Castle fans probably recognized in an instant.

Take Two was good again, but the coming attractions were very interesting. The guest star for next week is someone all Castle fans probably recognized in an instant.

So now that it is a few days, I won't be giving anything away - but Seamus was so good! I wish they had cast his wife as his wife, but maybe she wasn't available. And did anyone catch the "Moonlighting" reference?

Take Two was good? I watched one episode and almost fell asleep. I guess I’ll give it a couple weeks and see how things go. I have it all on DVR.

Take Two was good? I watched one episode and almost fell asleep. I guess I’ll give it a couple weeks and see how things go. I have it all on DVR.

Good, not great. And as I've said, the highlight has been a commercial for The Rookie! I basically watch the episode, delete it, and move on. If it got cancelled, I wouldn't miss it at all.

I started watching It Takes Two from the beginning and I understand the characters more. I’m now finding it pretty entertaining. I’m watching the episode ‘Death Becomes Him’ which stars Séamus Denver’ who played Kevin Ryan on Castle. It’s nice to see him again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter