Official CD at resorts?

jemtx

DIS Veteran
About 15 years ago I purchased a Walt Disney World CD with all the attraction songs and music from around the parks. Because it’s so old, the format doesn’t play on most of CD players I have. I’ve seen old ones on eBay, etc., but wondered if anyone knows if these are still sold on property at the hotels?

Here's another option for you, in the meantime. I've been able to check it out & download it to my cell from hoopla---its an app connected to the local library. Its pretty awesome, plus alot of Disney content on there that you can stream --cds/ videos/ audiobooks --to your mobile device/ tv for free thanks to your public library.

Here's another option for you, in the meantime. I've been able to check it out & download it to my cell from hoopla---its an app connected to the local library. Its pretty awesome, plus alot of Disney content on there that you can stream --cds/ videos/ audiobooks --to your mobile device/ tv for free thanks to your public library.
Thank you. Great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter