Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2018 Athlete edition

She's the subject of an Academy Award, Golden Globes, BAFTA & SAG Awards winning movie because she had her friends attack her rival, who could have been injured to the point of keeping her out of her sport for life. Not something that should be "rewarded" in my opinion.

She's the subject of an Academy Award, Golden Globes, BAFTA & SAG Awards winning movie because she had her friends attack her rival, who could have been injured to the point of keeping her out of her sport for life. Not something that should be "rewarded" in my opinion.

I agree. I refuse to see that movie. And I refuse to vote for her on DWTS. NANCY KERRIGAN was the victim, not Tonya, with her poor little me, sob story. :rolleyes:

You asked why she's on the show and showing up again, and the movie is why.

Hmm. . . I see that Louis van Amstel (former DWTS pro dancer,) was on the Hallmark Channel's morning talk show, Home & Family, this morning. . . :scratchin I'll have to wait for it to be listed On Demand so I can watch & see if he says anything juicy. :hyper:

Here is the official cast announced on GMA this morning: :hyper:

(List may need editing better descriptions of the athletes.)

The Athlete "Stars":
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Retired NBA Basketball legend, record six-time NBA Champion & Most Valuable Player (MVP)
Johnny Damon - retired Major League Baseball player: Cleveland Indians, previously Tampa Bay Rays, Detriot Tigers, NY Yankees
Mirai Nagasu - Ice figure skater was in Olympics 2018
Chris Mazdzer - Luger, Olympics silver medal winner, 2018
Josh Norman - NFL football player for the Washington Redskins
Jennie Finch - Retired softball pitcher, Olympics team silver medal winners, 2008
Tonya Harding - Retired ice figure skater
Jamie Anderson - Snowboarder, Olympics gold medal winner, 2014
Adam Rippon - Ice figure skater, Olympics bronze medal winner, 2018

The Athletes and their dance Pro Partners:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Lindsay
Johnny Damon & Emma
Mirai Nagasu & Alan
Chris Mazdzer & Witney
Josh Norman & Sharna
Jennie Finch & Leo
Tonya Harding & Sasha
Jamie Anderson & Artem
Adam Rippon & Jenna

Last edited:
Speculation just reported on GMA:

Rob Gronkowski, "Gronk" of the NE Patriots did a dance off with Shaquille O’Neal this weekend. According to Pagesix.com, he reportedly said, "he wants to win ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, and added, 'I’m the best dancer in the NFL,'.....
....too bad he doesn't have any confidence....popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter