***Official December 2017 thread!

21 days! Eeeep.

I need to get packing. DH needs new tennis shoes, and kids and I need some new socks. I've been finding great deals on short sleeved graphic disney tees on clearance at kohls for DH and myself - my goal was to not duplicate any shirts for any of us from last years trip. DH says I'm nuts, but I want the pictures to look different haha.

2 weeks from now and we will be in the sky on our way!!! And only 5 days till we finally tell the kids! The surprise is getting harder and harder to keep.

Has anyone used Safeway for groceries? They have more options than amazon prime now and their prices are way better than garden grocer. But I haven’t heard many people talk about them.

My husband is in need of some casual tees to wear to the parks, but I'm waiting to see what Black Friday deals come out. I love RedBubble.com for interesting t-shirt designs (there are Disney-inspired designs, too) but it's pricey in my opinion. I'm hoping for a good BF deal on tees.

My husband is in need of some casual tees to wear to the parks, but I'm waiting to see what Black Friday deals come out. I love RedBubble.com for interesting t-shirt designs (there are Disney-inspired designs, too) but it's pricey in my opinion. I'm hoping for a good BF deal on tees.
They always have good deals at Target and Kohl’s

2 weeks out, reassessed everything we need to get, and decided all we need are travel toiletries. We are not spending any more to go at this point. There are some things we will get on a grocery run for snacks, breakfasts, and beverages. Will enjoy Thanksgiving, BF shopping, and getting work complete to leave.

Does anyone know what time Elsa lights the castle (I think it's called the frozen holiday wish?) at night? we caught it last year and it was amazing - want to make sure to see it again this year, but with the park closing at 6 for non party guests 5 nights the week we are there in not sure how we will see it.

Do we know if they are going to do it before 6pm? I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything recent...

Does anyone know what time Elsa lights the castle (I think it's called the frozen holiday wish?) at night? we caught it last year and it was amazing - want to make sure to see it again this year, but with the park closing at 6 for non party guests 5 nights the week we are there in not sure how we will see it.

Do we know if they are going to do it before 6pm? I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything recent...

It’s at 615pm and they said non party guests would be allowed to stay to watch the castle lighting.

By the looks of November hours, AK will be open later than 8 if ROL is 8:30. AK doesn't close earlier than the last ROL showing. I'd expect 9pm closes at minimum.
Thanksgiving week and Christmas week Ak hours are til 10pm. The other weeks it looks like still an 8pm close for now. Believe me, I'm hoping for a later close at AK the week before Christmas. :)

Does any one know if Mickey, Minnie and goofy are dressed for Christmas at mickeys backyard bbq?

We decided last minute to go to SeaWorld for a day. I’m so excited because they have the best Christmas celebration (I thought it was better than Disney’s). Our 13 month old is obsessed with Elmo so I decided to look and see the cost since the first full day we are at Disney we really don’t have much going on and I have a free Uber ride for signing up. Well, I just saw that they are having a “blue Friday” which is a boy one get one free ticket deal on thanksgiving. So I’m going to purchase them Thursday. Can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter