***Official December 2017 thread!

All this planning is exhausting

UGH! Tell me about it! I am still badgering a good portion of my group about deciding on their remaining fastpasses! I made whole-group pass reservations for 7dmt and buzz at MK, and a whole-group pass for KS on AK day, so they have a lot of decisions to make still. I already have touring plans made for my family. :crazy:

UGH! Tell me about it! I am still badgering a good portion of my group about deciding on their remaining fastpasses! I made whole-group pass reservations for 7dmt and buzz at MK, and a whole-group pass for KS on AK day, so they have a lot of decisions to make still. I already have touring plans made for my family. :crazy:

I hear you. I am rethinking all my days and wishing I would have spaced some things out differently but now its just to late to change all of my fastpasses.

I hear you. I am rethinking all my days and wishing I would have spaced some things out differently but now its just to late to change all of my fastpasses.
It is a never ending cycle of should I have or could I have - don't do it! I do it every year and then realize no matter what things may still not go as planned but I AM IN DINSEY lol

19 days! Oh still so much to do! I really need to get working on our Disney shirts for the trip. I've made a few but still have at least 8 to go.

With the holidays coming up, it will fly by.
Yes, it seems so far away but then I think about all the stuff I have to do to get ready for the trip AND Christmas and wonder how I'm going to get it all done! It is definitely going to fly by!!

My sister was working on a surprise for our trip for the past week and I couldn't imagine what it was and it was driving me crazy. It's the VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! We arrive on the 8th and it was going to be a short day at the Magic Kingdom because we probably wouldn't arrive at the MK until after 1 and it was a party night and we didn't have tickets. Or so I thought! I thought it was sold out and I didn't think we could afford it anyway, but my sister scraped up the money somehow. Woo-Hoo!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Magic Bands came today!!!

24 days! Actually 23 because we're spending the night before we check in at the Hyatt in MCO. And since today is pretty much over, let's call it 22 days!

Just decided that we are going to Disney for Christmas. :yay: :car: down on the 21. OMG, I usually spend a year planning. LOL, guess I have a lot to cram into a few weeks. Staying at Riverside. Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations. Going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Friday the 22. :ccat::tink:Time to start a list of what to pack.
Happy Holidays everyone!!

So, I can now officially say... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY NEXT WEEK!!!!!
:stitch::simba::hmghost::tigger::mickeyjum

I've been stressing because I'm only going to get a holiday trip with the kiddo this one time, so of course the urge to DO ALL THE THINGS is overwhelming. Reading your posts, getting input from this thread and others, it's all making everything come into perspective and helping to calm me down.

Please note the below smilie, because it is the truth:

:disrocks:

We are a week out from flying down. We have decided we are not going to make a grocery run. Amazon Prime Now has very favorable rates compared to others. I will pack the alcohol we want to take down. This will cut out the Ubering to/from Wallyworld. All we need to do is pack on Saturday morning, head to the airport, dinner at Hooters, and up early on Sunday to Uber to OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter