Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim-that story is wild!:eek:

willis-no, he only has an older sister-Samantha...Yes, you should know this:rolleyes1 :laughing:
that pic of Orli and Mickey is one of my all time fav pics.:lovestruc ...And the one in the surf is pretty hot!:thumbsup2

lps-Welcome!:flower3:

Kim--that is weird.. I think that guy was looking for his wife/GF and couldn't remember what she was wearing, but remembered "I'll be sunning myself by the pool". Me-I would have said "ORly????";)

:rotfl: me too!! I know I haven't been around here in awhile, but with school and life kicking my butt I haven't had time. Hope everyone has a great New Year, and don't forget Orli's B-day Jan 13th:lovestruc
TEEN-CHOICE-AWARDS.jpg

I totally forgot...so thank you for reminding me:love:

So we're having a heat wave...63...today 90% of the 3feet of snow in my yard is gone(dog is really happy)...and I am back to 2 kids with the stomach flu and cleaning carpets/taking down christmas decorations.....:surfweb: I need a break

So we're having a heat wave...63...today 90% of the 3feet of snow in my yard is gone(dog is really happy)...and I am back to 2 kids with the stomach flu and cleaning carpets/taking down christmas decorations.....:surfweb: I need a break

We are having the same heat wave!:banana:
Sorry the kids are sick though:hug: You do deserve a break!

Welcome back Terri :hug: Sorry to hear your kids are sick again. How was your trip?

:tiptoe:...........

:rolleyes: We expect a link when you start one, young lady!

Where did everyone go :confused3

Kim...We are still waiting for that trip report :rolleyes1

Nichol- the trip was very stressful...lots of family issues and family finances. It is so hard to watch your parents being bleed dry by several members of the family(I have a large family). It hurts so much-I have spoken to my parents about the situation...but they have their head in the sand.

Nichol- the trip was very stressful...lots of family issues and family finances. It is so hard to watch your parents being bleed dry by several members of the family(I have a large family). It hurts so much-I have spoken to my parents about the situation...but they have their head in the sand.

...:hug:
[...can't type that trippie - too busy consoling Terri....:rolleyes: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter