Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
canwegosoon- Sorry your trip was so stressful:grouphug:

Kim-do you think we have the rest of our lives to wait for your trip report?:laughing:

Hi Nicole :)

pirate.gif

I'm great, everyone, thanks for asking:goodvibes
I missed you gals so much:hug: I discovered I was not receiving my e-mail alerts to the threads I subscribe to....(Well, I only subscribe to this one:rotfl: ) So glad it's not because you all jumped ship, so to speak!

Not much news in the Orli world....He has been travelling a lot, doing charity work:thumbsup2

Yes, his birthday was 1/13.:goodvibes

...good news - my DS got a letter in the mail today, of his acceptance into Paramus Catholic High School!! :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: [ my DSis's DD also got accepted there....] Of approximately 1600 applicants, they pick around 425....

...good news - my DS got a letter in the mail today, of his acceptance into Paramus Catholic High School!! :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: [ my DSis's DD also got accepted there....] Of approximately 1600 applicants, they pick around 425....

...more tuition!!!!:cheer2: Actually congrats to him...he must have done really good on his admission tests:dance3: Where do you think they got the smarts from.....:teacher: MOM!!!!!:grouphug:

...more tuition!!!!:cheer2: Actually congrats to him...he must have done really good on his admission tests:dance3: Where do you think they got the smarts from.....:teacher: MOM!!!!!:grouphug:

...more tuition indeed! At $7,200 a pop, we ain't talkin' PEANUTS! Actually, we didn't tell him that he was accepted. He thinks that he didn't fare well on the COOP test, so now the OTHER school that we had gone to the open house ( a few weeks ago) is starting to look pretty GOOD to him. NOW he wants to take the test for THAT school [Bergen Tech], but the test is being given on your choice of either Feb 2 or 3. Unfortunately, Feb 2 is when we have to register him for Paramus Catholic. (We need a $400 non-refundable dep and a $400 tuition deposit, along with a $50 check for his school unforms). What I think I might do is pay the fees and just let him take the Bergen Tech test anyway. The school is one of THE top schools in all New Jersey - so much so, that some of their fields of study will count as first-year COLLEGE studies! Plus, it is FREE to our family (our school district must pay for it!)...

I'm great, everyone, thanks for asking:goodvibes
I missed you gals so much:hug: I discovered I was not receiving my e-mail alerts to the threads I subscribe to....(Well, I only subscribe to this one:rotfl: ) So glad it's not because you all jumped ship, so to speak!

Not much news in the Orli world....He has been travelling a lot, doing charity work:thumbsup2

Yes, his birthday was 1/13.:goodvibes

I haven't received email alerts in along time now. :confused3 Since around the time they first started working on the DIS , you know when the search engine quit working :rolleyes1

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

So he gets his brains from his dad :confused3 ;)

This does not constitute a trip report:sad2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We need to evaluate the effect the "long threads" are having on board performance. In order to do that we will be "hiding" the long threads for 24 hours. They will come back so no need to panic.

I will be shutting the boards down around 11pm to move the threads around and make some other changes.

If you are a participant in one of these threads please feel free to start another thread tomorrow.

A long thread will be over 10,000 posts for the purpose of this experiment

I think we are safe for a while...but lets keep a better eye out...The Orly thread is under 10K posts...but we are getting close.

No worries, Kim, we're right here!!! We didn't get locked:goodvibes
And my e-mail notification is working again, too!!! Woo hoo!!

Come on you all know you wanted to be the first one to reopen the thread so you could edit the 1st page!!!!:lmao: Quickly followed by...I guess we'll never see Kim's trip report now!!!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter