Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

Hey guys anyone every do a mini 2 tier in Hollywood Studios? I have ordered the mini 2 tier but not for that park. I was told the smallest they can do is a six inch. Thanks

I am looking or some inspiration...............I want to order a 6 inch cake with a "Tangled" theme. If you have a picture of your Tangled theme cake please post. Thank you in advance.

Thought you guys would like this Lilo & Stitch (as a Tower of Terror bellhop, no less!) cake, so I got permission from the recipient to post it here:

Where: Yacht & Beach Club, delivered to Cape May Cafe

Price: Paid $91 for a 6-inch, received an 8-inch

Flavors: Chocolate with vanilla buttercream

Stitch%20Lilo%20Cake_zpsqwzpo5eq.jpg

Thought you guys would like this Lilo & Stitch (as a Tower of Terror bellhop, no less!) cake, so I got permission from the recipient to post it here:

Thank you so much! I'm ordering a Lilo and Stitch cake from Y&B in January and just thrilled to see how nice the Lilo fondant looks!

I am still waiting to hear back from the YC&BC pastry team about whether they can do my proposed 20th anniversary cake for under $100. This SUPER cute cake makes me feel hopeful that they can do it since it has fancier decoration and fondant than I requested but I do want a specialty flavor (if they can’t, I may ask for this one, LOL)

Another home run for the YC/BC pastry team! Do we have a name of who is handling cakes for the resort these days, because they are outstanding!

Had a cake delivered to our villa at Bay Lake Tower to celebrate a celebration of 9 people; a combination of adult cousins and "cousins" (significant others), collectively known as our 'Ohana. The kind people at the Contemporary were great at making an 'Ohana-centric 8-inch cake with Lilo and Stitch. On the inside was a marble cake with white chocolate mousse.

The design is simple, but was appreciated by all. It was more than enough to last our week long stay. George from Private Dining was great, months ahead before our arrival the first week of August. It was delivered to our room while we were out in the parks at around 3pm on the day after our arrival in Florida. Total cost of cake came out to $126+tax.
Tf1douIkTGfbeg0YSNDK0lB9Cwp3FLuribHVsvT9fMPh6AQXD07bygBlAigab0HV8LuLPJlb3E5qhZoU0Rwbi5MAKKBESBZBQok6gbh74mzCSYAxcaEe5zGVr9sB0DQvv2G1VmPRJ2-dpRCCsH4CKWKSMFuiEy7KCtJmz_NWLpIArUHj1Yh-BFhwhcUGXIkdc-u9WpMzvLNwkeF0rdjkf14rSYjfMFPx_ip-YNC-pp51f0iWFS898HJfMeRaL-_sn2kbYuo-sqmb8vSdYnDwGOdsP_mldXP4BtFKg4MtYV6XGSR46ryChcwxp7RxCNLVtSW0z1rpxgQd4gpI4ECdBFz25Ha4IsdCTWwZo1Jf1XBWCdiQ_vy1mmv5FFSE9DRqlkcfzRSFiLB3U5A6hY82h8ZsYpW3MqUj-wABjDR9AGUytJVCaXGTFxJg6lFpX5zZ68tQT6g5HOWqFuyUSC4tH9W9O6UimVvgSOFsXTAiiK8akscY6TnBv1TOKjAM-VvD0VGswZChVLTPuB73dsbtZbSW3chKMgJ_xH1k9zeqLDVLaBny8a75IBRYjsffslcBSta4FeEDzUlEJ345V9E7LjsvrxSUiVyx0Y1vm0BNiUirEI5SNEqNhuleZZfLVjQ2Sx3uOa4hBgI8BFKC5ILTerThd5NJReFS=w1379-h671-no

I would like to order one of the $35 Mickey Head cakes for my dh's birthday. We are staying at POP. Will they deliver it to our room or will I need to pick it up somewhere else? Also should I call and order it ahead of time or can I order it when we are there? We are arriving on the 2nd and I would like it for the 4th od September.

Left a couple messages on the CR cake line to try to confirm my cake orders for tomorrow night but alas no response. :worried:

Hopefully no issues and they come out fine and on time.

I searched through this thread but didn’t find much on dairy free cakes from the boardwalk bakery.

We’re staying at the BWV next month, celebrating my son’s first birthday. I’d like to order a dairy free cake since he can’t have dairy. Can they do that?

I’m also thinking of having the cake themed to Mickey, do you guys think they could do something like the top tier of this cake:
2e49mqt.jpg

Left a couple messages on the CR cake line to try to confirm my cake orders for tomorrow night but alas no response. :worried:

Hopefully no issues and they come out fine and on time.

You need to call Private Dining to confirm, not the Cake Hotline. Call the resort directly at (407) 824-1000 and ask to be transferred to Private Dining ASAP!

Love seeing everyones cakes! I just submitted my initial request for our anniversary dinner at the California Grill. I am hoping they can combine ideas - has anyone had luck with this? He loves Star Wars and my favorite character is Figment. I'm not picky on size but not sure if they're able to combine with their rules. So excited to see what my surprise cake ends up as :)

Just had a great conversation with Pat at the Grand Floridian. I ordered a cake for my daughter to celebrate her earning her masters degree. All I said is I wanted a two tier mini wedding cake with a Tangled theme.....she had so many great ideas to share. I am really excited to see this cake. She seemed just as excited to have them create the perfect cake! I will post picture when we get back. The cake will be delivered to the Kona Cafe at dinner!!!! Thank you for all your help and advice!! Making memories........................:love:

So - trying to finalize my Coco cake for my friend's birthday and I can't decide on a filling! It's a chocolate cake because she likes chocolate. Her favorite "fruit" is coconut, but she hates german chocolate cake. Has anyone tried the churro mousse? Can you tell me anything about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter