OFFICIAL Disney Cake Chatter Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

I am sure this is a silly question for most, but I am clueless. Whats the difference between a mini castle cake and just a mini cake??

I ordered a mini birthday cake for Chef Mickey's and I need something else for another day and I was wondering what the difference is.

Thanks

Mini Castle Cake (not available at all locations)

CastleMiniCake.jpg

Mini Cake (available at most places serviced by Deluxe resort pastry teams)

watermark-1.jpg

Two-tier Mini Cake (available at most places serviced by Deluxe resort pastry teams)

CRStandardMiniCake2.jpg

I just read the first post and it's written that Pooh is not available. Is it still tru because we'll celebrate my youngest birthday at Disney this summer and I would have liked to order a Pooh cake for her.

Mini Castle Cake (not available at all locations)

CastleMiniCake.jpg

Mini Cake (available at most places serviced by Deluxe resort pastry teams)

watermark-1.jpg

Two-tier Mini Cake (available at most places serviced by Deluxe resort pastry teams)

CRStandardMiniCake2.jpg

Thank you so much!! I ordered the two-tier mini cake for a friend, but I never saw the other two!!

Do you mind if I ask how much the castle cake and the flower cake is?

Thanks!!

Anyone ordered a cake and had it delivered to POFQ? We are going to Chef Mickey's and then MK the day of my daughter's birthday and we don't want to have to carry the leftover cake with us.

We just got a cake at POFQ in March. It was very easy, I still need to load the pictures so I can post them. I called the number at the beginning of this thread and left a message. I got a call back the next day and discussed what I wanted. I was quoted $50 for an Ursula cake (I forget the size, 8" I think). She called back a few hours later and said that after talking to the bakery, they could do the Ursula cake for $50, or they could do an Ursula cake with under sea theming for $85. I opted to go with the more expensive cake and was very happy with it.

I went to the food court to pick up the cake and they gave me plates and silverware as well as a plastic cake cutter. They also offered balloons but I declined. I then took the cake to bell services so they could deliver it to the room. It was a surprise for my mom and I really wanted it to be delivered to add to the surprise. Once we were in the room, I called and the cake was delivered quickly. It ended up at just over $90 with tax and I tipped bell services $10 (because that was all I had, I probably would have done $5 if I'd had it handy).

We were very happy with the whole experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!