**Official DLR September 2020 Check In v2**

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. I'm going to help out with the September check in post.

9/3-9/7 Kuilima - Grand Californian
9/4-7 taaren - VGC
9/4-7 cmrdgrs - VGC
9/5-12 Raech
9/5-9/12 MajorasMask - GCH
9/6-9/12 emacat - Grand Californian
9/7-9/10 gabbyenovak -VGC
9/13-17 Barshall - Grand Californian
9/15-20 Ivcourtneyy - Grand Legacy
9/17-21 GenGen22 - GCH
9/18-9/20 - AZMermaid - VGC
9/19-9/27 dratomatic- VGC
9/22-28 czardas - VGC
9/22-24 Kappyfamily - Grand Californian
9/24-28 DharmaLou
9/24-29 leeona55
9/25-10/2 Dr.Mrs.Scrooge McDuck - Grand Californian
9/25-10/4 Karyanne - Hojo/GCH
9/26-28 Pamela M - Candy Cane Inn
9/26-28 caylene44 - Castle Inn
9/26-10/4 Karyanne
9/27-10/3 Emmaro - Disneyland Hotel
9/27-10/4 amyisis - Grand Californian
9/28-10/3 dcraytho - Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort.
9/29-10/4 Buson808

*******************************************************************************************************************************
IMPORTANT DATES AND THREADS:
2020 Calendar of Events & School Breaks and DLR
Labor Day Weekend -- Sept. 5-7
Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- no official start date yet, but we do know for sure that Halloween Time will start in Sept.!
HM will probably be down for the Halloween overlay installation until the first day of Halloween Time. Space Mt. will probably go down for the GG overlay (if they do it this year) after Labor Day and come back up for the first day of Halloween Time.
UPDATE 7/02/20: Now a Virtual Event! CHOC Walk Sunday is 9/13/20 -- this will be the 30th anniversary event (https://www.chocwalk.org)! Disney can change MM/EMH and opening hours because of this event, so double check if your dates fall on this weekend!
UPDATE 7/24/20: Halloween Horror Nights 2020 is Officially Cancelled -- for USH

UPDATE 7/24/20: Oogy Boogie Bash 2020 Officially Cancelled - DL

Keep Up to Date with the DLR Reopening:
DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA) (DTD 7/09/20): Post Official News and Updates Here! KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES!

DLR Update 5/05/20:
A Message about Disney Parks from Chief Medical Officer Dr. Pamela Hymel

Last edited:

Hi!

I'll be there!

9/19-9/27 VGC.

Highlight of the trip is doing the Waltland tour with a huge bonus: I scored the seat next to Bob Gurr!

Southwest canceled our direct flights to and from LAX, so that was the sign from the universe needed to modify our VGC reservation to May 2021. Really wanted to get my Oogie Boogie on for Halloween at Disneyland. but May is my favorite time of year to visit Disney parks.

I hope everyone holding on to September gets to go and has a great and safe time.

Southwest canceled our direct flights to and from LAX, so that was the sign from the universe needed to modify our VGC reservation to May 2021. Really wanted to get my Oogie Boogie on for Halloween at Disneyland. but May is my favorite time of year to visit Disney parks.

I hope everyone holding on to September gets to go and has a great and safe time.
Sorry your trip got cancelled but atleast you rescheduled. :)

I am scheduled to go sept 25-oct 4 at hojo/gch. Just had to cancel my flights through southwest. Nervous to book them again through Alaska.

We are most likely canceling. We don’t want to go and spend a ton of money to only have a partial experience at the parks. We do not want to have to deal with masks for all our kids and meeting characters/hugging Mickey is important to us too. So hopefully we can go next year sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!